🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 308 - Shared Footfalls

Actress Mandell Maughan of "Bajillion Dollar Propertie$" returns to join Howard and Kulap in investigating this week's charts. They discuss Mandell's work on the show and what makes eating during a scene so difficult before listing Stereogum's Top 5 Songs of the Week. We hear tales about buying an old new phone and childhood grocery stores, and Howard gives an update on his family fantasy football league during the Movie Chart. Finally, they gang checks out Kevin's Hot Picks during Two Charted, where we hear an idea for an on-demand coin service and check up on SNL predictions.

Is Howard sick? Is he going through something? Because he looks like he's had better days in the photo. Is everything cool with him?

It feels really weird to hear a discussion from the BDSP* Era of SNL.

*Before David S. Pumpkins

• Like 1

It was making me crazy when they were talking about Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" as a true story of him witnessing a man drowning. It's about his divorce.

I still think a movie about the folk legend of the Collins witnessed drowning with H. Michael Kre narrating the trailer would be superb!

It was making me crazy when they were talking about Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" as a true story of him witnessing a man drowning. It's about his divorce.

OK, I sort of though the drowning story (or at least the concert spotlight part of it) was just an urban legend. At the very least, there's no way that the concert would have been the first time the guy heard the song (unless it happened before the song was ever released), which is how they were describing it here.

I think it would be very cool if the artists-song titles for the music charts (regular chart + kevin's hot picks) was available in the show notes.

• Like 1

Is Howard sick? Is he going through something? Because he looks like he's had better days in the photo. Is everything cool with him?

Ugh, stop objectifying Howard

Seconding the SE love! Pay no attention, Howard. The reason they may not be familiar with the SE is that it's Apple's entry-level phone, and it's mostly for people who can't afford the more expensive models. It's the size of the old iPhone 5 but has the guts of the 6, so it can do almost everything anyway. Just got mine brand-new and I dig it immensely!

Sign in to follow this