🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 454 - Return to Suicide House Part Tricks-or-Treats

Oh no! Scott has been tricked again on his way to the Earwolf Studios and instead has arrived to the Werewolf Studios deep inside Suicide House on 1122 Boogie Woogie Avenue. The ghoulish Beuford le Barron welcomes Scott alone this time around as his brother Messmore is no longer dead. As Scott hears the cries of others residing dark in the shadows of the Suicide House he encounters familiar faces of Halloween past such as Ghost Boy, Dr. Traygo, and Leo Carpazzi & his granddaughter Scaroline. It’s time to face your fear and enter yet another Comedy Fang! Fang! complete with a special Hallowscream Freestyle Rap Contest!

Yes! Scary bangbangoween to you all! I hope we find out what Beuford has been cooking up on that lab of his.

• Like 1

If someone could add an Adam Scott Creeeeeeepy to the Earwolf store that'd be great.

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

Ps. Good ep. Best of material for sure.

• Like 2

This will be my first time listening to one of these actually knowing who Nick Wiger is, and being very much in love with him. I'm excited. Still have no idea who this Caroline chick is though, maybe next year

• Like 4

I recently re-listened to the previous Suicide House episodes and I still believe that Scott was 100% justified in objecting to Swamp Thing's inclusion in the Monster Fuck.

• Like 5

"It's not halloween until we hear the freestyle monster fuck comedy bang bang rap battle"

- my mom

• Like 4

This will be my first time listening to one of these actually knowing who Nick Wiger is, and being very much in love with him. I'm excited. Still have no idea who this Caroline chick is though, maybe next year

Hahahha yes I am in the same boat. I only knew him as Leo, and I think I kinda recognized him from some other gigs, but now have a great fondness for the Burger Boy. Monster Squad represent!

• Like 4

I have to say it was hilarious but also the worst of the Freestyle rap contests.

Pumpkin seeds.

• Like 3

Your creepies like to go to Arby's?

Mmm... At least three fifteenths of them.

It cracks me up that Dr. Traygo couldn't figure out how to reduce the fraction to one-fifth.

• Like 1

A freestyle and a "Would You Rather?" in consecutive episodes? What is this, 2014? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Barack Obama is President. And that ISIS and Iraqi forces are battling it out in Mosul. And that Hillary Clinton is under investigation by the FBI. And that the Comedy Bang Bang television show is still on the air.

I've been laughing for a good two minutes now at Scott saying 'doing the spliiits'

Your creepies like to go to Arby's?

Mmm... At least three fifteenths of them.

It cracks me up that Dr. Traygo couldn't figure out how to reduce the fraction to one-fifth.

He's a mad scientist into miniature clones, not a mathematician. Cut the guy some slack.

mathscience.gif

In the words of PFT on Todd Glass "Where'd you get your credentials? From a Cracker Jack box?"

• Like 1

Last year, Leo changed the lyric "Igor decided to fuck his own dad" to something else. It was my favorite lyric in the Monster Fuck, and I'm glad it's back this year.

• Like 4

Traygo also seems to be unclear on the functions of various kitchen appliances: "Pumpkins seeds. Fry them in the oven."

• Like 5

I really hate the Creepies character, but it was worth having Rust on just for his reactions to the Monster Fuck lyrics.

• Like 1

That might be the funniest freestyle rap battle I've ever heard

• Like 2