🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 454 - Return to Suicide House Part Tricks-or-Treats

Who asks for this

Edit: Actually that was my favorite Monster Fuck so far

So... ... Now that Leo has done the fifth and sixth edition version.... Does that mean the 2017 version of Suicide House will have... maybe the seventh and final version. :|

I love that Scott had to remind Daly to say his catchphrase.

I can't believe the Halloween episode was the shortest one in months, but other than that, it was great.

• Like 3

These are always my favorite episodes of the year. I relistened to them all recently and they are always so consistently funny and spooky.

• Like 1

I'm seriously considering blowing my brains out next Octi-doggy so I get to go to Suicide House!

• Like 2

I looked so forward to this, and it didn't disappoint. I felt the joy in the room during the Monster Fuck.

• Like 2

You can't help but laugh to the childish nonsense that is the Monster Fuck.

• Like 3

So... ... Now that Leo has done the fifth and sixth edition version.... Does that mean the 2017 version of Suicide House will have... maybe the seventh and final version. :|

Leo has a lifetime and deathtime contract. He doesn't have an opt-out clause. The song will never go away.

You can't NOT love the Monster Fuck. Even after marathoning all of the Halloween episodes in one day, and then forgetting you can't just sing those lyrics out loud at work even if they're stuck in your head. Hold on, my boss "needs" to talk to me "immediately". Probably getting a raise or something.

• Like 1

I'm kinda surprised Scott decided to do a Suicide House episode again this year. This one didn't feel like a rerun, it felt pretty fresh. Which is hard to do with the same characters, set up, etc. Good job!

• Like 1