🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 158 - Cody and Kevin, Our Facebook Friends

Hayes and Sean share a disturbing story from Cody online and help Cody and Kevin make a good Facebook.

• Like 12

hey guys where was i?

please let me know.

k bye.

• Like 6

ha ha JJPI!

I win!!

NOW GIVE ME LIKES. I COMMAND IT!

jk.

• Like 6

Glad they were able to keep that audio in the red long enough to make this ep a reality, and thank you all for this opportunity

• Like 8

I think this episode may have time traveled guys. They mentioned 9/11, never forget, was last week, but i went and checked my calculator three times and that doesn't make any sense. Which also means Doughboys is a big lie too

• Like 3

Cody had quite the spiritual journey, going from an aglinguini to being a laddite. I think I understand why he wanted to distinguish himself from an agnocchi, even though both sects hold the same view that you can't prove nor disprove the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, maybe its like a baptist vs. methodist thing.

• Like 8

I can only hope the cody union doesn't get its gruby little hands on this classic epi. You'd be well served to download this epi now before the league of codyboyz wipes it from the history book.

• Like 3

I had a spooky night - kept seeing weird stuff out my window - but my biggest fear was that there wouldn't be more Hollywood Handbook. So imagine my relief to wake up this morning and find my yard clear of tiny Harley Quinns and a new HH in my podcast feed!

• Like 10

Hey you know what?

This ep will include the Boyz making you bust your whole shit up spit milkshake all over guy sitting in front of you on the bus.

Also include Codyboy making me loff when he mucked up his lie about only seeing Westworld.

Gotta wake up PRETTY EARLY to pull a fast one on old 2scoops and Clemdawg.

• Like 10

the Extreme Eat Drink made me very very anxious. the boys are hard af

• Like 6

what's going on with this forum. It's 2:24 PM EST, and I'm still making it on the first page?

• Like 3

what's going on with this forum. It's 2:24 PM EST, and I'm still making it on the first page?

Everyone else got trapped in the deleted thread.

• Like 7

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Hayes, Sean, Cody and Kevin are like a modern day Impractical Jokers.

I give this episode a 3.5

out of 3.5, sorry guys BUT I LOVED IT!!!!

• Like 9

Legend_1986_Original.jpg

Great ep. Cody is a true legend. Hopefully I can apply these tips and improve my social media game.

• Like 14