๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 456 - The Historic Rap

Better Cal Sol...omon.

ย 

ย 

That's all I've got this week. I'll do better next time.

That'll do Joe, that'll do.

• Like 1

"Fun Fact": During the late 1990 early 2000 In europe some older trains toilets where just holes in the floor of the bathroom and they tell you to urinate and or defecate while the train is moving between stops I guess 'cuz they don't want train stations to reek with poop or piss smell (and also mountains of poop)

ย 

Source: Me because I went to Italy a buch back then

ย 

P.S.: I'm 30 years old and feel as old as a combination of 28 year old Scott and undetermined aged HenongMantzoukas :(

• Like 1

"Fun Fact": During the late 1990 early 2000 In europe some older trains toilets where just holes in the floor of the bathroom and they tell you to urinate and or defecate while the train is moving between stops I guess 'cuz they don't want train stations to reek with poop or piss smell (and also mountains of poop)

ย 

Source: Me because I went to Italy a buch back then

ย 

ย 

Well laaaa deeee daaaa! Someone got to go to Europe and shit in a hole!

ย 

jk, that's pretty crazy and would definitely make an Italian remake of 'Stand By Me' a lot different.

• Like 3

I always love hearing about Scott's early music tastes. I was definitely into everclear, and I agree with many of his picks from third wave ska!

• Like 1

I always love hearing about Scott's early music tastes. I was definitely into everclear, and I agree with many of his picks from third wave ska!

I think Everclear may have been my first show/ concert. Man, was mid to late 90's music terrible!

Wow, hot fire right off the bat. I almost wish Scotty recorded something else and saved this to release Wednesday morning in case Trump can somehow squeak it out.... I mean in case that corrupt Hillary somehow buys the election, sorry Scott

ย 

So listening to the end of the episode still brightened my morning a little bit, but I definitely wish this thing dropped this morning...

ย 

ugh, how long until anthony atamanuik can come back on and make me laugh uncontrollably again?

• Like 1

If this trend of Paul F. Tompkins characters that have also appeared in "Spontaneanation" advertisements appearing on Comedy Pizza Party continues, I hope we see an appearance from The Contraptionist, or even Cher. ("I'm Cher.")

• Like 1

If this trend of Paul F. Tompkins characters that have also appeared in "Spontaneanation" advertisements appearing on Comedy Pizza Party continues, I hope we see an appearance from The Contraptionist, or even Cher. ("I'm Cher.")

ย 

People be like Ninja Turtles lately with this fixation on pizza. They also be like Garfields with this fixation on spaghetti. Have a salad once in a while. A little rabbit food never hurt anyone.

ย 

People be like Ninja Turtles lately with this fixation on pizza. They also be like Garfields with this fixation on spaghetti. Have a salad once in a while. A little rabbit food never hurt anyone.

We equate everything in life to cartoons now. And, as The Simpsons said, you don't win friends with salad.

• Like 4

We equate everything in life to cartoons now. And, as The Simpsons said, you don't win friends with salad.

Well I've tried to win friends with spaghetti and that didnt work out so well either. And with pizza, there are no winners. That's not my scene, man. How do you win friends anyway? I'm not doing so great in that department. Even sarcastic joke advice might contain a kernal of helpful truth.

Given that Jason often talks about ideas for film scripts, I felt sure someone (when they were talking about the legalities of the titular ape's name from Skull Island) was going to pitch "Hey Kongman" as a future project.

ย 

At the very least it's a t-shirt.

• Like 1

Given that Jason often talks about ideas for film scripts, I felt sure someone (when they were talking about the legalities of the titular ape's name from Skull Island) was going to pitch "Hey Kongman" as a future project.

ย 

At the very least it's a t-shirt.

ย 

Also a nice variation on "It's on like Donkey Nong"/"It's on like Nongman" from the original exchange.