🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 104 - Paul F. Tompkins, Scott Aukerman: Generations

Welcome to Generations: The Podcast with your hosts grandmother Rosalie Gardenia-House (Paul F. Tompkins), her 15-year-old granddaughter Buttercup (Scott Aukerman) and her 45-year-old son Rogers. It’s the podcast about several generations of one family all doing a podcast together. The family catches up as they hear how Rogers got pranked at work, Buttercup does one of her signature rants, and everyone shares a secret during Family Confessions. Plus, Traci Reardon pops up out of the trap door to help her Twitter followers with advice on how to have a happy family in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Oh man. This is amazing. This episode was insane.

Congratulations to Lauren on the two year anniversary! The long wait 'til March will be tough (No North Pod 3?) but I bet it'll be worth it.

• Like 8

Holy hamburgers, what a send off! Have fun starring in Star Wars 8, Lauren. Hope the country's still here for you to come back to!

• Like 6

Holy hamburgers indeed, only 10 minutes in and Scott has already referenced Sinéad O'Connors suicide attempt and Ryan Dunn's death. We are in for a corker!

• Like 3

Holy hamburgers, what a send off! Have fun starring in Star Wars 8, Lauren. Hope the country's still here for you to come back to!

This is where my mind went first as well. Is there anything to this other that speculation?

This is where my mind went first as well. Is there anything to this other that speculation?

Didn't Lauren say in some podcast (maybe in her I Was There Too episode) that her Star Wars audition didn't go well? Or maybe it was just a ruse! Maybe she's filming Jurassic World 2?

• Like 2

Happy Anniversary!!

Has anyone heard of these two guys, Tompkins and Aukerman?

They were funny but I don't know where else to hear their stuff.

Any suggestions?

• Like 2

Oh man this was fantastic, happy anniversary! I love it when Scott acts this silly, his folly work was on point on this episode.

• Like 1

Tracy: "I have one more question."

Rosalee: "Okay."

Tracy: "It's really important. It's from David @buttdentist..."

Rosalee: "It sounds important."

That part really got to me for some reason.

• Like 1

Buttercup quickly joins the pantheon of great Aukerman characters, alongside Dabney Coleperson, Lucien Charms, and Tom Hanks.

• Like 3

Oh my fucking god this is going to be chaos.

"Buttercup is holding up fifteen fingers."

Lauren what a wonderful episode. It's going to be a drag not to have your brilliant show in my ears every week. Love you and everything you do! Have fun in Iran or wherever you're going that doesn't allow women to make podcasts. Actually by the time you get back that might be a law here too.

• Like 1

DABNEY COLEPERSON!!!

I love how Scott clearly has so much fun when he's free from the shackles of hosting. This one was really teetering on the edge of retired train status, but it was pretty great.

• Like 2

I would really like a Howl series with Lauren, Scott, and Paul doing whatever the hell they want.

• Like 3

This was insane even by the standards Auks, Tompkins and Lapkus have set.

Thanks for the joy you've brought Lauren, and good luck with whatever it is your filming

• Like 1

This brought me so much joy, will suck not having The North Pod on Christmas but this made up for it.

Good luck, and see you in 2017, Lauren!

• Like 1

This episode was amazing, from tip to taint!

Let's hope Santa and Ho-Ho show-show up on an episode of Comedy Bang Bang instead.

I would really like a Howl series with Lauren, Scott, and Paul doing whatever the hell they want.

This, this, a thousand times this.

Three of my faves at their best? Amazing from start to finish. I cry-laughed so much. The story of the extended workplace prank? Oh my god!

Sign in to follow this