🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 311 - Combat Conditions

Wrestler, comedian, and podcaster Colt Cabana joins Howard and Kulap on this week’s Who Charted! They chat about the influence of indie wrestling before getting into Stereogum’s 5 Best Songs of the Week. Howard shows off his action figures as Colt drops some insider wrestling info during the TV Chart, and Engineer Sam joins Two Charted for a lesson on how to pick up some Millennial vocab.

Rikishi wrestled in my neighborhood recently--it wasn't quite my backyard but it was about the same size. I didn't go.

• Like 1

What a delightful episode. Colt Cabana was obviously thrilled to be there and the energy was so good! After hearing Two Charted, I'm guessing Ku needed a little of that. We love you Kulap!

These last few months have had some really great episodes.

• Like 3

Echoing everything said (except Rikishi wrestling in my town), high highs and low lows but you could feel the love in each. Feared the worst when Kulap started with the call about her mom, and while it's good she's better it's still a shitty situation. Hope everything works out.

That Colt though man, he's got something I like to call, it.

• Like 1

Colt should be back as soon as possible, so great to have a fun loving guest who knows the show and the hosts' bits. Howard bringing out toys from dragon manor is always great but this was a special treat I thought

• Like 2

These last few months have had some really great episodes.

I'm loving these long episodes the last few weeks, too, especially with two straight weeks of no Hard Nation on Wednesday.

Sign in to follow this