🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 15 — Obesity

Tig, Kyle, and David are all healthy adults, but why? Was it because they avoided fast food as kids, because they went around catching lizards in the desert, or was it something genetic? Our guest this week is Mo Hassanein, a PHD student who serves as our resident expert on childhood obesity. Learn about fat distribution, the difference between sucrose and fructose, and why it is important to keep kids healthy from a young age. And yes, there will be riddles. Enjoy!

Great episode guys! If anything, at least I know the difference between sucrose, glucose and fructose. "She is a perfect circle", lmao!

Great episode, the show has really grown on me! I also think PHD students are a good fit for the show's mix of humor of insight.

I love every show you do but this one was the best in my opinion. I honestly could have kept listening to Mo talk about this subject for hours. Please Please Please bring him back soon. If you have him back on could you ask him about the coalition between obesity and depression? More specifically, why do depressed people feel the need to eat to be happy? I love comedy and I love knowledge, this podcast is my new drug of choice. Never stop asking great questions David.

Sign in to follow this