🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 88 - East NYC Village (w/ Oscar Nunez, Craig Cackowski, Jean Villepique, Gary Anthony Williams)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all who feel that they need to be welcomed to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is Oscar Nunez of The Office and People of Earth! They chat about why Oscar cares about God, his former job as a dental technician, and his time spent in customer service at Bloomingdales’s in New York. Paul is then joined by Craig Cackowski, Jean Villepique, and Gary Anthony Williams, to improvise a story set in East NYC Village. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Paul & Eban will be doing their first all-music show at Largo! Featuring songs with Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, Open Mike Eagle & special surprise guests! Join them all for an evening of eclectic song choices and unique new arrangements. And all proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood & The American Civil Liberties Union! Saturday December 3rd & Sunday December 4th – Get tickets at paulftompkins.com/live!

Oh boy, it was really bumming me out to hear them referring to Bill Clinton as the first gentleman. On a happier note, this was really funny, and perhaps my favorite improvisor-chat segment so far. Eatin' ain't cheatin'!

• Like 5

Eatin' ain't cheatin'!

I was waiting the whole time for Slick Willy's classic catchphrase!

Great ep. Eagerly anticipating the release of the "Hogs the Covers" recording.

Good to see that Len Wiseman is keeping busy at the bagel shop in between directing gigs.

• Like 1

This is a very hard episode to hear almost a year late, in the wake of the person who actually "won" the presidency. Oof. Great laughs, though.

Sign in to follow this