🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 462 - Breakin’ Since the 30s

Professional comedians Nick Thune (Good Guy) and Moshe Kasher (Hound Tall Discussion Series) join Scott to chat about the first time they’ve met, crazy neighbors, and to meet the Dell Dude. Then, the World’s 1st Female breakdancer Wendy Quote The Worm Endquote Widelman stops by to tell us how she accidentally became a breakdancer and to show off some of her moves. The rest is herstory.

• Like 1

ALL RIGHT, I'LL BUY SOME STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!

Early in everyone felt a little out of sync but it built up steam nicelly as it went on.

"Who are you? Me?" Sick burn.

• Like 2

Hey I haven't listened to this episode yet, where is a good starting point?

God damn this was a bonkers episode in the best way.

Would you say they retired the train?

I would!

• Like 3

I enjoyed listening to this episode of the comedy bang bang podcast, and look forward to more episodes of the comedy bang bang podcast.

• Like 4

Oh, also, super depressing realizing that this was recorded before the election, back when people could make joking references to our not-at-all-possible future president.

Oh, also, super depressing realizing that this was recorded before the election, back when people could make joking references to our not-at-all-possible future president.

blarg! think im gonna set this one aside and maybe listen in a few months then. i still cant find the humor in this reality =/

• Like 1

blarg! think im gonna set this one aside and maybe listen in a few months then. i still cant find the humor in this reality =/

I wouldn't go that far, it's just a couple passing references. And the episode is pretty great.

It's great that Scotty could book Nick Thune and the world's second breakdancer for this ep, but the REAL impressive feat is FINALLY getting Motion Capture on as a guest!

I mean, the guy's been in I don't know how many movies, TV shows, and video games over the years and I'm sure his schedule is just packed tighter than Adam Scott's little butt so BIG UPS to Scott for the booking!

Maybe it's just me, but for me he didn't sound anything like I was expecting. Isn't it weird when that happens?!?

• Like 2

I'm 3 minutes in and I haven't heard reference to "the days of Dece-doggie" so basically this episode is dead to me. And like the dead, I will continue to listen to it closely and with great reverence.

• Like 1

maybe it's just me but for me, I'm kinda glad Moshe hasn't been on before after listening to this ep. I felt like he couldn't stand not being in the center of it all even if it meant he had to make a flat joke; I love how Scott kept trying to reign it back in after every one of his outbursts though. Would've loved to have had just lauren and nick.

Please don't forget this episode when you vote for the best ofs! It's one of my favorite eps and it'd be a shame if it got left out just because it came out so long ago.

Sign in to follow this