🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 89 - Salem, Oregon Comic Shop (w/ Ron Funches, Jordan Black, Jeremy Carter, Jean Villepique)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes friends and lovers to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special return guest is the hilarious Ron Funches! They chat about what Ron bought with his own money as a child, the grisly aspects of working at a cannery, and the unique way employees were punished at a telemarketing job he once had. Paul is then joined by Jordan Black, Jeremy Carter, and Jean Villepique, to improvise a story set in a Salem, Oregon Comic Shop. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

SAN FRANCISCO! Spontaneanation Live returns to SF Sketchfest on January 14th! With Eugene Cordero, Tawny Newsome & Little Janet Varney, plus a very special guest. Tickets are almost gone, so get yours NOW! http://bit.ly/SFSFSPONT17

Ron Funches is such a delightful person to listen to. He just seems so happy every time I hear him.

Also, a soy dirty chai latte is my favorite starbucks drink.

• Like 1

Hurray for the return of Paul's comic book creator character who says "Diogenes!" I don't remember his original name either.

• Like 2

Ah, the Whiskey voiced silliness of Jeremy Carter. You've been missed, Shunt.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this