🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 55 — Highest Self

Maybe the most important message Bob has for you all is the message of Highest Self. I honestly can't express enough just how important it is that he get this point across to all of you. You cannot miss this episode!

How has no one commented on this episode yet??!?!? This was genius! Do you guys realize that Seth was playing the other character too? Seth is just too good at what he does. And great job of editing by Dustin.

I actually just got a chance to listen to this episode and I ended up spitting water all over my monitor from laughing so hard. For some reason, I thought that was actually you in the skit, Jeff.

Haha, I did recognize Seth's voice as the second character as well. Great episode as always. Poor Bob can't catch a break.

Seth is just fucking amazing.
Seriously - Bob Ducca is one of the best characters in comedy... ever. Miles above any of the broad recurring characters of SNL, and anywhere else.
I listen to these episodes over and over - like we used to do with our George Carlin & Richard Pryor records way back when.
Bob is the perfect mix of simple silly gags, intelligent satire, and subtle insights into his personality that hasn't been done this well since Monty Python & Mr. Show.
I believe I'm done gushing now. I'm off to align my chakras.

this Ep. is by far my favorite! just put me in a Perfect Position for Positive Proper Performance in a not so wonderful work place. Thank you Bob.

Sign in to follow this