🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrillGrungerson

AV Clubs favorite podcasts of 2016!!!!!

one of my all time favorite eps. Sean leading Hayes out of "New York" and back into the studio, so good.

• Like 5

When I first started this episode I read the first few words of the description and thought "ho hum, another week of Sean and Hayes apart." When Sean called Hayes, I was cracking up at how Hayes was able to pick up the phone and immediately begin HH-improv with Sean out of nowhere with no prep or context. So when Sean first asked what that sound was, I wondered that myself. One of the funniest fucking podcast episodes I've ever heard.

• Like 7

Kudos to the boys for winning the Oscars of Podcasting

• Like 3

Some real class acts in the comment section

"vinci89 Yamete Onii-chan

14 hours ago

I don't get how true crime is an acceptable mainstream entertainment. How is it okay for a civilized society to get entertainment from acts of senseless violence and gore.

"My favorite murder", sounds like a podcast run by joker and Harley Quinn. Don't care how charming the hosts are, I bet if someone they loved got killed they wouldn't want it discussed on a show named like that."

• Like 1

a really nice thing about av club is how the people in the comments section are among the worst people on earth :)

• Like 2

Yeah Elizabeth, I thought the same thing. I think I actually Claire at my desk when he came out of the women's restrooms

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this