🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 463 - 2016 Holiday Spectacular

Scott is having the holiday blues and has some old friends and new friends join him to cheer him up on this year’s Holiday episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! Expect appearances by future CBB host Jason Mantzoukas, intern Gino Lambardo, John Lennon of The Beatles, The Smooth Criminal, The Time Keeper, Gary Urbansky and his brother Ron, Frosty the Snowman and many more. Eggnog Man.

• Like 2

when i got to the third row of guests, i thought 'man....that's a lotta guests!'

and then there was a fourth row of guests

• Like 6

This line up is next level bonkers and a who's who of CBB. But It really says something about Ryan Gaul's work this year that I'm looking forward to his appearance possibly above PFT, Zouks and others.

• Like 1

I love Alien Ant Farm...except for the Smooth Criminal cover.

"Hawaii lesbian." "That could describe so many of us!"

"I didn't catch in which way you were hatecriming me."

"Normally one would say...a sickness because there's too much of something." "That's a long-ass name!"

"Do we have to plug something that you have a slice of?"

Yeah, this episode is amazing.

• Like 1

Frosty, do you still hang out with Parson Brown?

Holiday spectaculars were the first CBB eps I listened to—always great.

To all, a good time!

• Like 1

45 minutes in, and this shit is so off the rails.. they're really given John Lennon a hard time.. room full of a bunch of john Hinckley's.

This episode is flat out amazing.. Let's show our appreciation on twitter by making #whitesonly a Trending Topic! no? okay

• Like 3

"John Lennon, back from the the grave, live in concert, one song, not his."

Only 8min in and I'm already making a note for next year's best of vote!

• Like 6

I'm at little over the halfway mark the the disassembling of TLC's "No Scrubs" by this group is amazing.

• Like 4

So we're all in agreement that The Smooth Criminal's "secret" identity is Alec Baldwin, right? He's doing a really bad job of hiding it.

• Like 1

Had to stop listening to it on the bus because I was laughing too much! I'm only forty-something minutes in. This is fucking class!

• Like 1

"I will do this at an abandoned warehouse and there's a bunch of kids around..."

"Then its not abandoned at all"

"F..."

"Just say it. Fuck you."

That's where this episode went from good to off-the-rails great for me.

• Like 8

That magnificient moment when you've reached Will Hines' snowman and you realize you're only halfway through the show

• Like 3

I love Alien Ant Farm...except for the Smooth Criminal cover.

"Hawaii lesbian." "That could describe so many of us!"

"I didn't catch in which way you were hatecriming me."

"Normally one would say...a sickness because there's too much of something." "That's a long-ass name!"

"Do we have to plug something that you have a slice of?"

Yeah, this episode is amazing.

I loved the moment when John Lennon's accent turned into a Chicago one

• Like 5

"Hey, there's a whole big world out there! I got to drive a Sebring for the first time, and I was like, 'what other cars don't have tops?'"

John Lennon accidentally slipping into Chicagoese was a great cap to that low-key-wonderful rant by Gary

• Like 4

45 minutes in, and this shit is so off the rails.. they're really given John Lennon a hard time.. room full of a bunch of john Hinckley's.

This episode is flat out amazing.. Let's show our appreciation on twitter by making #whitesonly a Trending Topic! no? okay

Gary Urbansky requesting John Lennon wear a sign that says "No Coons" on any fur hats he wears and then skating out of there was so hilarious because 1) it was and 2) of how uncomfortable I'm sure it made everyone in the room....except for maybe Gino.

• Like 1