🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 463 - 2016 Holiday Spectacular

Holy crap this episode is insane. I laughed so hard at stuff in the last half I totally forgot all of the stuff that made me laugh in the first half. I'm going to need to relisten to this. It should be picked apart and flowcharts should be made of characters and bits and lines.

Gabrus saying "I've seen my mom make love 6 times...and get fucked a hundred time"

Pizzagate Hotel

Tiny telling Scott to go ahead and finish his backstory since Scott knew it so well

Hawaiian lesbian

"Do other things have glowing red noses?" "Stephen Bannon"

so freaking good.

• Like 4

"It's top chef not top scallop". Only 8 minutes in, but I got so excited when Gino referenced fabio's quote from top chef.

Thank you for explaining this, because I had no idea what he was referencing, but knew it had to be funny based on the nearly unprecedented level of off-mic PFT laughter.

Amazing episode.

Maui!

There's too many things to list and too many posts to like, so I'm just gonna say I agree with everything everyone's said so far. Wow. It's obvious this many guests could get out of hand but these are all top notch pros and the episode went beautifully.

• Like 1

I don't know what ever happened to the relationship with the Video Podcast Network, but goddammit if this isn't an episode that I would have loved to watch happen in the studio.

• Like 8

Everybody was so funny, and Adomian's Jesse Ventura is alongside Cake Boss with my favourite podcast characters of all-time, but something about Gino constantly ribbing Scott for monetizing everything and being all about that cash really made it my favourite part of this jam-packed episode. Jon has brought it up on I4H too, like the Kulap socks and shit like that, and I felt like I could sense Scott getting frustrated by it and I think it just encourages Jon/Gino more. At least his micro and macro aggressions aren't just based on gender, race and sexual preference; they include money too!

Truly an amazing episode, in fact I have a bunch of editing to do that doesn't include audio so I'm going in for a second listen right now.

Sidenote: please offer Adomian a conspiracy podcast on Earwolf. It would be a Christmas miracle.

• Like 5

Thank you for explaining this, because I had no idea what he was referencing, but knew it had to be funny based on the nearly unprecedented level of off-mic PFT laughter.

Amazing episode.

Maui!

Here's a video!

• Like 5

An Ottawa Senators reference AND a Keith Jones reference? I never knew John Lennon was such a big hockey fan!

Also, I have to stop listening to these while walking my dog, it's -30 here (that's -22 F, for you Yanks) and my eyes were freezing shut from the tears.

This was awesome, but someone was missing, and I think we know-Ho-Ho who it was.

Just wanted to make a pun.. I'll be leaving now.

• Like 3

I love when there's this many people because everyone's trying to get their premises in at once. I don't think Victor and Tiny's story even made it to the half way point, but I'm sure they'll be back to explain what happened at Universal Studios. And at one point, John Lennon said, "I'm not sure if I should be paying attention to the conversation happening to the left of me or the one to the right of me."

I also very much enjoyed Dr. Green and his run-down of island life:

1. Bananas

2. Jerk chicken

3. Sweet potato pie and

4. Monkeys stealing your stuff

• Like 2

Straight up amazing episode. So many hilarious shit goin on the whole time.

I still think Willy and Scott need to hash things out 1 on 1, but this ep was a 10/10!

And at one point, John Lennon said, "I'm not sure if I should be paying attention to the conversation happening to the left of me or the one to the right of me."

Lennon is one of my favorite characters because in addition to all the crazy character stuff in the foreground, Hanford has a really high rate of funny background comments like this if you listen closely.

• Like 3

Holy crap, barely an hour in and this is one of the funniest things I've heard, they need to do this way too many guests thing more often. I think it really heightens the whole thing, the more people there are in the room to crack up the more off the rails it gets at every turn

huzzah Scotty, huzzah!

I'm now on my third listen of this. It's perfect! Tawny Newsome is amazing and the Urbansky's had me in stitches.

• Like 5

Side note: anyone else spring for that Omaha Steaks deal? When I listened to that long list of meats, and the price was $50, I had to look it up. I usually listen to the ads but rarely make a purchase, I think I used the Harry's deal a while back, but even after shipping it was $68 for what I consider to be at least the meat portion of 10 meals for 2, I'm wondering if I'm the only sucker they got

• Like 1

Oh? I thought All Holidays Matter.

You're more of a spinster than that Liberal media.

Marvelous episode! One of those episodes that reminds me why I'm so thankful CBB is a thing. Looking forward to the Best-ofs!

• Like 3

An Ottawa Senators reference AND a Keith Jones reference? I never knew John Lennon was such a big hockey fan!

Also, I have to stop listening to these while walking my dog, it's -30 here (that's -22 F, for you Yanks) and my eyes were freezing shut from the tears.

Wait, where was the Ottawa Senators reference?!? I somehow missed that...