🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 164 - Tom Scharpling, Our Christmas Show Architect

Last week I publicly made a pledge to not put a like on a "suck it, Chanson" post. Sometimes you do things you regret, but I'm also sometimes a man of my word. I'm looking into the face of adversity, but I WILL honor my pledge!

P.s. the "adversity" I speak of is struggling to not hit that like button ;)

• Like 12

Ok guys. I haven't listened to this episode yet. But I bet it's good. And speaking of good things, you should listen to The Best Show tonight on Tuesday the 13th! Big Poppa Hayes is gonna be on, along with John Hodgman! It's gonna be great! It's on live at 9pm EST on thebestshow.net and I really think it's gonna be a great show. Call in, and tell Tom your favorite Hollybook reference, I'm sure he'd love that

• Like 8

Did I just is discover new mystery? Is Nolan Tom Scharpling? Or merely just a Scharpling Strawman? Tune in next week!

• Like 9

Remember that time I told exactly one half of a personally-hyped "scary" story, promised I'd be back in 5 minutes and then disappeared from the forums forever?? What a cool, normal thing!!

Hi, friends!!!

• Like 9

It would be nice if a certain chanson would be a sweetie and proceed with the suckageawea.

• Like 6

I'm gonna need a whole lot more than my two front teeth for christmas, because listening to these sweeties gave me a mouth full of cavities!

• Like 13

Dalton... you are such a sweetie for sharing this with us

• Like 7

Sorry I'm a bit confused and was wondering if someone could help me. Hayes mentioned a show called The Mindy Project. Did he mean The Mimby Project or is this a similar show to this Mindy Project? Is it a offshoot show on Hulu? Any help would be great thank you.

• Like 6

Dalton thanks for putting this corker in my stocking, you're a solid dude and not a stock photo model like everyone says and thinks

• Like 8

This is a sensual podcast for sexual people.

• Like 8

making fun of the sully joke and then ending with (one of) the funniest joke(s) of the whole ep made me very happy

i wish i could have had 2 straws in JULY

• Like 6

what kinda horseshit is this where we get tricked into thinking this ep was recorded at Earwolf with the front page picture!?!?! #fakenews

• Like 7

CiscoKid, I think you're on to something with this new case. Have you ever seen Nolan and Tom in the same place?

• Like 7

Magoo is pretty hilarious. 'member that song that came out when I was 12 where he says "digging in my butt, pulled out some cheese"? I heard that and I was all "Whaa? Lol!" More like "making up some raps, and came out with some rando"!

• Like 7

You can really tell when a recording session has time to decant and evolve a full flavor profile when Kevin's creepy ass isn't there to stifle the creativity.

• Like 10

Sign in to follow this