🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 165 - Max Silvestri, Our Close Friend

The HH boys allow comedian Max Silvestri into the studio to talk about doing TV recaps and do some for us.

• Like 9

The HH boys allow comedian Max Silvestri into the studio to talk about doing TV recaps and do some for us.

4ykrZng.png

• Like 7

It's important to realize this post precedes chanson's by a margin wider than the ferry utilized to access his big butt. Burn.

• Like 5

Yo hey guys, why's everybody digging into Chanson so hard? I thought we were all trying to be more like him.

• Like 8

Finally, a reason for the shorter episodes - the boys were just worried about the cost to us when transcribing each show! What a couple of sweeties... and here I thought it had something to do with very un-sweetie-like Scott Anchorman, aka Coke Benderman, aka Hot Saucerman, aka Flip Flopperman, aka Strike Outerman, aka Posh Nachoman, aka Yacht Rockerman, aka Shock Jockerman, aka Bat Dancerman, aka Font Jokerman.

PS - Chanson, why don't you Chansuck on deez.

• Like 4

Silvestri the one who was giving Tweety bird hard time all the time? Despicable, and I refuse to listen to this episode.

Just kidding, fuck Tweety bird! I'm about to tear into this Christmas package!

• Like 8

Eyooo Sean, we still on for lunch later this week? Hit me back - J

• Like 9

dang this ep was a classic!! Too bad I'm switching my podcast allegiances

That's right, since PFT publicly thanked and acknowledged his Wiki creator and administrator on the CBB bests-of, I was so endeared I did the research and learned that you can get ephedrine in over-the-counter asthma medication and now should be equipped to handle the Spont backlog

so if anyone needs me I'll be taking my obtuse self-indulgent bits to the spont forums

IMG_2214.jpg

aaaah doesn't that look cozy

• Like 20

dang this ep was a classic!! Too bad I'm switching my podcast allegiances

That's right, since PFT publicly thanked and acknowledged his Wiki creator and administrator on the CBB bests-of, I was so endeared I did the research and learned that you can get ephedrine in over-the-counter asthma medication and now should be equipped to handle the Spont backlog

so if anyone needs me I'll be taking my obtuse self-indulgent bits to the spont forums

IMG_2214.jpg

aaaah doesn't that look cozy

this picture is kevin-level creepy

• Like 9

anyone else notice that mustache Sean looks like a young pft?

• Like 6

Sean is probably twice as old as PFT and looks twice as young and 4 times as buff

• Like 16

Loved that improv master class at the beginning bois. Really learned a lot. Might use some of that during Christmas ... families am I right? oh boy.

• Like 7

Loved that improv master class at the beginning bois. Really learned a lot. Might use some of that during Christmas ... families am I right? oh boy.

My family all died in the Great Fires of Chicago. Please don't mention families, cows, or Mrs O'Leary. Or my arsonist ancestors who blamed the cow.

• Like 13

Hi, this is chanson, your friend... who you all like. Hi.

Just saying hi.

• Like 16

i think someone should post that GIF in 'Ask Paul!' and get his take on it.

also: good ep!

• Like 11

Dixon is the leading man in the running to replace Dalton. His chances are looking good based on the platform he has dedicated his campaign to, "gifs"

• Like 4