🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 52 - The Star Wars Holiday Special with Larry Heider

Celebrate the true holiday of the season, The Wookiee Life Day with Matt and special guest and professional camera man Larry Heider who has worked on countless TV projects including the infamous and wonderful Star Wars Holiday Special from 1978. Join them as they discuss how this special came to be including what Larry observed behind the scenes and all the great photos he took along the way. Plus, one more special visit from Starship 1, the mysterious real person that did audition for Star Wars: Episode 8.

I'm absolutely certain that Starship One is Maria Blasucci. There are some idiosyncracies in her voice that sound the same.

I'm absolutely certain that Starship One is Maria Blasucci. There are some idiosyncracies in her voice that sound the same.

I would agree but Blasooch doesn't seem to fit the "asked to perform implied nudity in an Ariana Grande video" archetype. Unless that too was a red herring designed to throw listeners off the trail of Starship One.

I would agree but Blasooch doesn't seem to fit the "asked to perform implied nudity in an Ariana Grande video" archetype.

Not to you because you're not a music industry scumbag.

Whoever it is, the increasingly probing interviews where she says even less than previously are becoming one of my favorite parts of the show. I hope Matt keeps pressing for more.

Also, the last Star Wars show for a while?! Where am I supposed to go to hear people talking about Star Wars on the internet now?

Sign in to follow this