🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DainTheAdmin

Mini-Ep #91: The Grinch Turns 50!

Each week, comedian Gilbert Gottfried and comedy writer Frank Santopadre share their admiration for lesser-known films, underappreciated TV shows and criminally underrated performers -- discussing, dissecting and (occasionally) defending their handpicked guilty pleasures and buried treasures.

This week: Boris Karloff's 'busy season'! In praise of Chuck Jones! Gilbert takes over the Tiki Room! And the astonishing talents of Thurl Ravenscroft!

Will we ever get Gilbert Gottfried in the boards, because if so. Lot of people think of the name Gilbert Gottfried the image of Aladdin comes to mind. but for me he will always be my Shoe Dini!

has he ever talked about this tv ad, My mother was telling me about this one day and she wanted to order it, the advertisement was on CNN none stop, so she showed it to me and my father asking if we should order one. WE broke out into laughter like you would not believe. She didn't understand what was so funny about it.

Will we ever get Gilbert Gottfried in the boards, because if so. Lot of people think of the name Gilbert Gottfried the image of Aladdin comes to mind. but for me he will always be my Shoe Dini!

has he ever talked about this tv ad, My mother was telling me about this one day and she wanted to order it, the advertisement was on CNN none stop, so she showed it to me and my father asking if we should order one. WE broke out into laughter like you would not believe. She didn't understand what was so funny about it.

I don't know if he's ever mentioned on his podcast or not, but he talks about it a bit on Norm Macdonald Live.

Sign in to follow this