🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 152 - The 2nd Annual Howdies Pt. 2

Holy shit, I was picturing her in a red dress too! WHAT MATTER OF FUCKERY IS THIS?!

And of course, Jason is in an all-white tux, and Paul is wearing a tux t-shirt.

something like this?

4j5pc9.jpg

Is that tom hanks suit from big?

• Like 4

Holy shit, I was picturing her in a red dress too! WHAT MATTER OF FUCKERY IS THIS?!

And of course, Jason is in an all-white tux, and Paul is wearing a tux t-shirt.

I disagree. I think Jason wore blue jeans, a white Oxford, and a denim jacket with a tuxedo cut.

• Like 2

im off for some merryment ... have a great holiday if you have one and be good to each other ... thanks for all the laughs over the year ...

but before i go, every year i make a little something stupid for my family .. a card or a gift pack .. but this year i made it movie themed. i madea little activity pack to stop people getting bored and killing each other .. it had some colouring sheets and a few puzzles. thought i'd share ... just click on the images and it should load up the full sized sheets

33f9cg7.jpg

23kp8g0.jpg

167td8i.jpg

2rcr3gl.jpg

262w4eu.jpg

2lkpvms.jpg

the faces are are bit off but it should be enough to keep people busy ... merry christmas!

• Like 7

I disagree. I think Jason wore blue jeans, a white Oxford, and a denim jacket with a tuxedo cut.

you fucker, you! ;) I have NOOO idea what a denim jacket with a tuxedo cut looks like but I am keen to guess. and I'll be back..

firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr give me a good idea but I am not sure I can do it.

im off for some merryment ... have a great holiday if you have one and be good to each other ... thanks for all the laughs over the year ...

Thanks to you, as well!

Happy Holidays to everyone! And to anyone who doesn't celebrate anything specific, have a fantastic weekend!

Harry-Potter-happy-Christmas-GIF.gif

• Like 3

Merry Christmas Shit Dicks!

I did this to a Turkey

• Like 3

Donde esta mi pollo???

DONDE ESTA MI POLLO?!

Hahahah that was hilarious in spanish. I never bothered watching LOL, cause gross. So happy too see this scene completely out of context and in a foreign language. Muchos gracias! & FELIZ NAVIDAD!

• Like 1

i just found this..

It's A Wonderful Life: Alternate Ending

and all I can say is Marry Christmas and remember no matter how bad it may seem or get just remember it's over tomorrow. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RsoLPVOb4

The actor in this kind of reminds me of nicolas cage, Ohh wouldn't that be great! what sick irony!

I got the castle back and everything, the IRS told me they made a mistake in my tax return!

Waiting for the Doctor Who

Then a message from the

I never bothered watching LOL, cause gross. So happy too see this scene completely out of context and in a foreign language.

The French version is actually watchable and easier to understand if you ever want to give it a try!

Fuck YOU 2016!!!!

britsn_giggles_george_michael_gif_8833.gif

R.I.P. George.

(I swear to God, if anything happens to Carrie Fisher...)

• Like 3

If there is some form of higher power, he really does have a fucked up sense of humour. Has a guy famous for singing the line "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away" die from Heart Failure, the day after Christmas.

It's a cruel irony. I've been awake for 20 minutes, must have seen about 30 jokes about it.

Just watched Bad Moms, really enjoyed it, and I love Katheryn Hahn in everything she's in.

Just watched Bad Moms, really enjoyed it, and I love Katheryn Hahn in everything she's in.

She's by far the best part of that movie (and basically anything else she's in).

Well, the good news is that Debbie Reynolds said today that she's in stable condition. That could mean a lot of things - mostly depending on the quality of the CPR she received on the plane - but I'm hoping it's a good sign, and at least it's a real update and not the one that everyone was reporting where her brother said she was fine but she was really still in crticial condition in the ICU the other day.

• Like 3

It's ok top people are working on her right now. top people!

102ugwk.jpg

Thank god they got her in that water tank in time.

1zqavjs.jpg

From our family to yours!!! LOL I just found this.

• Like 3

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

Ahh, jerrycanada, thanks for sharing the McCartney video. I love that song, but only managed to catch the tail end on the radio this year. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure I heard "Last Christmas" like 5 times. I'm sad now.

But yeah, Christmas was good! Too warm here in south Texas though, ugh.

Finally got to listen to the Howdies part 2 just now. It's been fun listening to, and I'll definitely try to look up some of the episodes I've missed!

I think we should give Jason a fanaward. Maybe for being The Best Jason of The Group.

• Like 3

This is my gift for Cameron H.being such a super fan of Paul McCartney.

You enjoy that, my friend! LOL ;)

Thanks for that! You know me too well!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Well I hope Jason takes the AV Club naming him one of the best acting performances on TV for 2016 as a good award!

Thanks for that! You know me too well!

giphy.gif

Personally, I more of a Ringo Starr fan. Peace on you all!

Now stop sending me christmas cards already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpd24yVy5C4

I sure hope all of his fans are still sending him garbage to sign.

and I got a bad feeling that this all started because of the Simpsons.

• Like 2

and I got a bad feeling that this all started because of the Simpsons.

I haven't watched much of The Simpsons, but wow, this speaks to me.

Have a crappy old illustration project I did in college (someone remind me to burn this thing)

2s9bo6e.jpg

I'm more of a McCartney fan myself.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this