🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 13 — Boat Queen Week 1 of 6

Ahoy there seamen! The Apple Sisters are on a six week voyage overseas on the USS Earwolf and trouble is already brewing! With the Boat Queen Pageant coming up, the girls are certain to encounter nefarious criminals looking to steal the crown and possibly more. Are you ready for music, intrigue, and seasickness? Than listen in, and send any well wishes to the girls over at their Facebook PO Box.

This was a fun episode, I'm looking forward to hearing how this continuing story plays out.

this episode was amazing! the Cheryl (which really is a funny name for a boy) song was truly spectacular.

Absolutely LOVE the Cheryl song. Great guests, as always. This might be my favorite episode yet!
P.S. I've checked out Pinup Girl Clothing before. Cute stuff! Any favorite dresses you'd recommend?

Thanks guys! @Julia - anchor dress! We are wearing them for our next live show. They are so cute and look good on everyone xxx

How unsettling was it to hear Randy and Jason being so creepy and sexual? Not at all. It was wonderful! Agree with everyone else, Cheryl song was spectacular.

How unsettling was it to hear Randy and Jason being so creepy and sexual? Not at all. It was wonderful! Agree with everyone else, Cheryl song was spectacular.

Sign in to follow this