🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 166 - Normal People, Our Close Friends LIVE

Hayes and Sean do the Now Hear This Festival in Anaheim and they're sick of celebrity culture so they talk to everyday people from the crowd for once about being nerds.

• Like 9

The mythical live episode! THEY FOUND IT! I thought it was lost forever! These boys just keep making the impossible possible.

Also want to take this first page platform to say hi to my friend Chanson and to hope that he's having a nice day

• Like 8

nice to have the steady hand of july at the helm this week

• Like 18

Hello my name is Nolan and I'd just like everyone to remember that this was recorded before the election, so make sure to listen to in that context! It'll be a nice little time capsule of back when Trump wasn't president. AND I'M NOT SAYING IT'S GOOD OR BAD THAT HE'S PRESIDENT, OK? I'm a lot like Sean and Hayes cuz I don't like to take sides, I just want everyone to have the right context is all

• Like 3

I know I already posted on this page, and it's a little late in the thread to actually discuss the episode, but this was super good, like it was actually really good and super worth the wait, it's like there was a second Christmas right after the first one and it's Hanukkah this time and merry podcast to all

• Like 6

I'm glad nobody wore their goofy ears to this miraculous evening. Could have derailed things completely.

• Like 2

I get it Urinalcake. Unlike big papa H, I prefer the tinier bubbles found in LaCroix. You guys get some sick stuff for the holidays? Pokemon Moon baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

• Like 3

I really hope that liar girl at the end of the epi is a forum member and she posts her 20 min solo performance thesis. She sounded like a real bag of peaches.

Keelie, if you're out there, please tell us if that fake gamer girl had as good of a personality in person as it came across on the podcast.

I got a new pair of slippers and a turtle shaped heating pad for xmas. Really though I just wanted the little freshneshness packets.

• Like 4

I was beginning to think I would never hear this episode and to be honest I'm still a little skeptical

• Like 6

Haha cbb fans like to post online during their Best Of episode seasons, us HHers get a best of each and every week

• Like 7

god I hate the beeps between the audio clips on this Casper mattress podcast 'ad' "bloodtality" tho lololol that's good! what a funny and likely misunderstanding

an ad for a podcast that-is-only-an-ad: only in america, lol smash that like this button if you're all "lol"

• Like 10

They should have called it the "this morning hear this" podcast festival, because I heard the podcast this morning. It was good. Hollywood Handboo' is the beast podcast.

• Like 7

Also got a Google Home, and sure enough, I can say 'hey Google, play Holywood Handbook', and she frickin does!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Nice weeze. Alexa's a little bitch and won't do it. Very happy for you.

Really hope someone chimes in with some dirt on that liar fake gamer girl. I'll bet she had on a stupid shirt or something lame-o.

• Like 1

Oh man. This one is SOOOOO good. The only thing better than lying in bed wheezing and coughing and laughing to a great epi of HH would be to be back to regular health laughing to a great epi of HH.

I'll get there guys. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

• Like 6

Oh hey, regarding booksmovies: Steel was a comic book which was turned into a hit movie starring Shaq and then they released a novelization of that movie, so it's a books-into-movies-into-books. The Sly Stallone blockbuster Judge Dredd? Same deal.

Good stuff.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this