🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Best of 2016 Pt. 4

Silicone Bralley Poo Crew!

As far as "best-of" material goes, though, Turd Dunkweed was fun, but the best part were the calls to China at the beginning of the episode!

Also too bad that Larry the Loner didn't get included, I loved his "Hot Diggity Dammit" line. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of that fellow two-wheel rider.

• Like 2

I actually thought the Apple Tree song episode would be in the top 5. My fav of the year. I was so surprised it didn't make it at all. I'm so glad they played a b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s clip from it though. And so glad the one live show I went to was the #1 of those.

• Like 2

A George Michael reference! The CBB Bump/CBB Curse is real!!!

Don't forget about the Solo Cup founder. He died on the 30th after being mentioned in Best of Part III.

Also disappointed in snubs and flubs in this year's, seems like the majority just vote for people that they like, repeated bits rather than remembering great episodes with ridiculous content.

MiddleD is great, I love bobby moynihan and of course PFT, but I didn't like time bobby being there, didn't like the alan thicke one being there, and could have done without one of the middleditch episodes.

To me that Gino/Todd Glass one was a massive snub, Trump V Bernie was a giant mistake and should have been a bonus clip as I'm assuming Gilbert's presence is what kept it out. Kroll and Pally talking about their dumb improv group and weed strains that put you in the couch belonged there, and the 3 year diet or any of Gaul's appearances. Just reminding me more and more that I'm not the average CBB or earwolf listener, which I guess makes me happy but annoyed at the best ofs.

This year when you loved an episode so much that you wanted to listen back immediately, make a note somewhere so we don't get tired repeats as the best

This year when you loved an episode so much that you wanted to listen back immediately, make a note somewhere so we don't get tired repeats as the best

Maybe that is how people made their selections. I'm no fan of the Solo Bolo/Schwartz & Sanz episodes, but people keep voting them in. C'est la vie. If people "make a note", that note could still be anything from Neil Campbell, PFT, Tommy MiddleD or any other regulars. People like what they like and will vote as such. If 2016 proved anything, it's that democratic voting works for some and doesn't work for others, no matter how good or bad the candidates.

As someone who is not a fan of Middleditch, i was a little dissapointed with the top two. But i love PFT so much that these episodes are a real treat year after year. I was super happy to see Claudia make the live 5.

Scott's heartfelt sentiments at the end is always nice as well.