🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 152.5 - Minisode 152.5

Cam Bert and Elektra, are you guys interested in joining us for Musical Mondays? It's open to everyone, of course, but knowing the two of you as well as I do, I thought it might be something you'd be into. If so, let us know so we can add you to the rotation :)

*ahem* Someone dropped the ball on suggesting our last movie, though...........................................

• Like 3

*ahem* Someone dropped the ball on suggesting our last movie, though...........................................

I did? Hairspray was this week and Tom announces his next Monday. Where did we fuck up?

Wait a minute...is this why you haven't been commenting this week?

(Sorry everyone who doesn't care. A little house cleaning)

• Like 3

I did? Hairspray was this week and Tom announces his next Monday. Where did we fuck up?

(Sorry everyone who doesn't care. A little house cleaning)

OH NEVER MIND.

I didn't see the other thread for some reason. I thought you were going to announce it in the old thread and then make a new one when we got to discussion.

Basically, I'm an idiot and was like, "Well, I guess no one else wants to play anymore."

CARRY ON

(I have a tendency to just tunnel into my "My Content" section rather than looking at the whole forum sometimes)

• Like 3

OH NEVER MIND.

I didn't see the other thread for some reason. I thought you were going to announce it in the other thread and then make a new one when we got to discussion.

Basically, I'm an idiot and was like, "Well, I guess no one else wants to play anymore."

CARRY ON

LOL!!!!

I was wondering why you weren't saying anything! And now that I'm Letterboxd stalking you, I was like, "I guess that motherfucker isn't even going to watch my pick. Asshole."

Hilarious.

House is clean. Everything is bon!

• Like 3

Okay, I finished the playlist while working on some art. I even tried to arrange everything so some of the songs aren't as jarring when leading into another... or whatever. I'm no music expert. I tried.

New URL http://tinyurl.com/zmhcq26

I'm missing one song that Cameron suggested though as it's already been removed from youtube and I couldn't remember what it was. If anyone remembers, lemme know, I'll throw it back in.

• Like 2

Cam Bert and Elektra, are you guys interested in joining us for Musical Mondays? It's open to everyone, of course, but knowing the two of you as well as I do, I thought it might be something you'd be into. If so, let us know so we can add you to the rotation :)

Yea, thanks fellow Cameron. I would differently be interested in that. As a former high school musical theater dweeb it is something right up my alley. Was the last film Hairspray and are we talking original or remake? Edited because I was thinking of Cry-Baby

• Like 2

Yea, thanks fellow Cameron. I would differently be interested in that. As a former high school musical theater dweeb it is something right up my alley. Was the last film Hairspray and are we talking original or remake? Edited because I was thinking of Cry-Baby

2007 version.

Basically, we announce a new movie the Monday after a full HDTGM episode, and then discuss it the Monday after a muni--a plan that I'm sure will be flawless considering HDTGM is always so consistent with their releases :)

No rules on quality of film (I.e. It doesn't have to be HDTGM worthy, but can be if you want it to).

They can be animated, as long as we're not doing, like, fifty Disney movies in a row.

The biggest rule is that the characters must sing. If there's any question about whether a movie qualifies or not, we'll discuss it as a group after it's announced.

Movies are chosen on a rotating basis.

It's all for fun, so there's no pressure. Participate as much as time and life allows. :) We are currently only two movies into this.

It's 3 am where I am so I'm going to sleep now as I recognize that I am writing like a robot.. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Like 4