🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 167 - Ben Rodgers, Our Boo 2016 Friend

Ben Rodgers helps the gentlemen you love say goodbye to the evil 2016 with a memorial of someone they lost.

• Like 7

Hi Dalton, glad to see you made it into 2017 with the rest of us. Thanks for posting another edition of the forum that goes along with my favorite podcast!

• Like 9

Still only part way through, but on the topic of bodies with fake hair I just wanted to say that is NOT a reference to me. I maky have a few extra pounds and be developing stretch marks since I entered the CATaclysmic depression I have been in since my best friend decided she no longer wanted anything to do with me, but i DO manscape. It just feels better. Like I'm not a gorilla or something. Like maybe I'm a human or something even though thats just wishful thinking. SPEAKING of skin without hair on it too, Ive decided to take up to hobby of leather crafting, inspired by one of my super nerdy interests, a Japanimation cartoon show called Tokyo Ghoul (or as I like to call it "Took Yo' Girl", for personal reasons. Im totally rambling and feeding you my raw stream of consciousness because my filters are all gone now I guess, but heres a music video of it with a song by a band called Hollywood Undead, so that relevant right? Right...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuBTHf3SO-U

• Like 3

Dear Sean, Hayes, Dalton and Bang:

Thank you

• Like 8

Finished the episode. My final comment is :

"Remember that time I got through to The Best Show, tried to communicate with you in the same veiled insider language you all use most of the time, and was almost immedietely hung up on before any information exchange could actually occur? Funny stuff right?"

• Like 7

Finished the episode. My final comment is :

"Remember that time I got through to The Best Show, tried to communicate with you in the same veiled insider language you all use most of the time, and was almost immedietely hung up on before any information exchange could actually occur? Funny stuff right?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk

I dunno maybe you should be posting this in the best show forum.

• Like 7

I agree with the comments above regarding the episode and the players involved.

• Like 3

I dunno maybe you should be posting this in the best show forum.

tru, probably no overlap of userbase so this must make no sense here. still, i hate to make the same post twice so I will just try to do better next time.

• Like 4

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CUL-DE-SAC

Scoop Troop, get our your pens... and your crime blotters! Due to the universal acclaim surrounding my recent true-crime posts ("THE BIG CRIME PARTS I & II") last week a sequel was greenlit by life itself. That's right: I got robbed!

Cinematography nerds will note that unlike the original, the sequel was filmed using multiple newly installed outdoor security cameras, a bold artistic decision made in the post-traumatic paranoid panic following the events of THE BIG CRIME PART I. I'll post a teaser if I can figure out how (**SPOILER** the scene where our stuff gets stolen while I'm standing in the window of our kitchen heating up soup will have the audience cheering!)

• Like 9

aw jeez Phife, you'd think with all your movies money that that sort of thing wouldn't happen to you. Truly sorry for your misfortune and best of luck going forward

• Like 6

i'm gonna be live tweeting this episode from my group.me AMA later, don't forget to check it out. For each question i'm retweeted i will be agreeing or disagreeing (not likely) with something said in this episode and/or making a snarky comment about a movie everybody else liked but just wasn't "chappie" enough for me

• Like 7

aw geez a Dalton thread!? seriously!? I'll catch you all next "July"

• Like 13

Finally, a Castle episode! I probably won't listen, but I really hope the fellas talk about how they never even show his castle. I hope this doesn't step on their bits, which i bet are SO good, but hey Castle, ever heard of a little guy called Mamet? If you have the word "castle" in the title, you damn sure better show me a castle before the episode ends. Hahah, I mean, I can laugh about it now, but I'm genuinely furious.

Edit: I meant Checkov, not Mamet. Whatever, like you're so perfect. Suck a butt, haters!

• Like 9

i havent listened yet, but I will later.

Just wanted to say what up what up to 2017. Peace to my nerd brothers.

Now smash that like button for ya boy.

• Like 11

I'm only here for the Mediterranean food-related Castle episode title puns.

PS: Suck it, Chanson.

PPS: Tell me I'm a sweetie.

• Like 3

Is The Punishers name a pun? He's kind of an asshole, but he's always frank.

Thought I'd start posting thoughts that are tangentially related to the episodes as just saying

"That was another great episode of the best comedy thing going on!" was boring.

• Like 6

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CUL-DE-SAC

Scoop Troop, get our your pens... and your crime blotters! Due to the universal acclaim surrounding my recent true-crime posts ("THE BIG CRIME PARTS I & II") last week a sequel was greenlit by life itself. That's right: I got robbed!

Cinematography nerds will note that unlike the original, the sequel was filmed using multiple newly installed outdoor security cameras, a bold artistic decision made in the post-traumatic paranoid panic following the events of THE BIG CRIME PART I. I'll post a teaser if I can figure out how (**SPOILER** the scene where our stuff gets stolen while I'm standing in the window of our kitchen heating up soup will have the audience cheering!)

I'm so sorry, Mekhi Phifer, that this scary thing happened to you. I'm glad that you and Cricket are okay. Belatedly, I'm so glad you finished THE BIG CRIME. It was a rollicking read.

• Like 4

I'm all messed up and thrilled with pleasure that Sean got to say bye in this episode. A rare treat

• Like 8

Guys, I'm just gonna come out and say it: I like Mekhi Phifer, and anybody who robbed him is a big dumb jerk!

Also, pod good this week, 'kay thanks bye.

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this