🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ScroogeMcFuk

Hello munchkins, I'm new around town... kind of

I have been a listener since the good old days of reality show show and rock the cats box commercial. I have been a member on the forum for a couple minutes but I am not an active poster at all. I'd like to start my involvement, so let me tell you a litttle about myself. Duke lacrosse did nothing wrong, I drive an Infiniti g35x that only has slight transmission problems. I own a Rolex that I bought from a dead guys estate. I'm obviously high ;) class and I only drink goldschlagger. My favorite host of Hollywood handbook is Sean. I'm pro handbook east! I'm from Vermont and I DID listen to the Hollywood handbook while I travelled Iceland, so that's one big fuck you to CBB. I've got a beagle and ive never tried alcohol or weed in my life.

Can't wait to get in some passionate chats with fellow listeners.

P.S. I just won my fantasy football league so I'm feeling pretty friggin good right meow.

Love,

Jake

• Like 1

Not sure about the commercial and I don't have a phone. Phones are for when you go to fancy restaurants.

• Like 1

I keep my kite up there so the bears cant get it, my only issue is the friggin democraps that pray to their false god in the church next door to my tree fort.

hey ScroogeMcFuk, im a big fan of horology. mind sharing a few snaps of the rolly?

I've got a couple seikos myself! Some of the most primo watches I've ever owned. Definitely the best bang for your buck.

Sign in to follow this