🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bringmenachos

TWO THINGS

Is Howard Kremer the funniest Earwolf host? Seems like pound for pound he is the person who makes his guests and co-host laugh the most.

Is it just me, or does Kulap sound arousedly impressed every time Hermes plops out an egg? Wasn't able to verify from the current episode, but normally she does a breathy "ooooh".

CSpan makes Kulap laugh.

Howard is nowhere near the funniest host. In fact, he is the opposite of funny on many occasions. Listen to the episode with Paul Scheer as an example....Paul is riffing, and it's funny and all Howard does is say "uh, good stuff" and quickly diverts to another chart. The only times Howard is funny is with his bungling and awkward presentation. That's not a comedian. That's a clown. Big difference.

CSpan makes Kulap laugh.

Howard is nowhere near the funniest host. In fact, he is the opposite of funny on many occasions. Listen to the episode with Paul Scheer as an example....Paul is riffing, and it's funny and all Howard does is say "uh, good stuff" and quickly diverts to another chart. The only times Howard is funny is with his bungling and awkward presentation. That's not a comedian. That's a clown. Big difference.

1. Yes
2. Can't say I've picked up on that but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be listening out for it in the future.

1. Yes
2. Can't say I've picked up on that but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be listening out for it in the future.

Sign in to follow this