đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 465 - Harsh Joe Pinions

Matt Besser of improv4humans and one of the original UCB 4 joins Scott this week to talk about his off-air relationship with Scott, the new season of The UCB Show, and retiring Bjork. Then, park ranger Margery Kershaw of Pinnacles National Park stops by to warn us about a dangerous bee situation. Later, TV and radio commentator Joe “Pinions” Rudolph arrives to say what everyone else is afraid to say about pockets, Easter, and politics.

• Like 1

Currently obsessed with Besser vs Audience, so this is cool

• Like 2

I enjoy the work of Scott and Besser and Jess and Gil so this is a boon of good fortune for myself personally.

• Like 6

I was particularly entertained by the pedophile.

• Like 2

The episode is great, but boy it takes a turn near the end with Joe as a pedophile.

And Jessica is officially a CBB All-Star.

• Like 1

Currently obsessed with Besser vs Audience, so this is cool

Close to running out of episodes though :(

Joe 'Pinions' Rudolph is my favourite Gil Ozeri character since Yoni (or, for you Hebrew speakers out there, 'God's Gift') (or, for you Sanskrit speakers out there, 'Female Genitals') on Happy Endings.

• Like 1

What a great ep, loved it when things almost went pear shaped over the pedo shock

This was a fine ep, but I think I laughed the hardest during Scott's Woody Harrelson spot.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, I was pretty surprised that he never referred to the cast as "My Three Sons".

This episode made me LOL no less than 5 times.

• Like 3

What a great ep, loved it when things almost went pear shaped over the pedo shock

Haha yes a misstep—wouldn't have been surprised if Scott and Matt had Gil's improv card revoked.

I was liking the episode but not loving it in the first two segments. Besser and McKenna were good as always but it felt kind of subdued and maybe they were stepping on McKenna's premises a bit.

But once Joe 'Pinions comes on, holy hell. Between the 'pinions and the self-recorded drops played through a phone and then the later revelations, it sky rocketed the episode into great territory. Just a freight train of a character.

It's been an amazing post Thanksgiving run to start the year.

• Like 2

I was liking the episode but not loving it in the first two segments. Besser and McKenna were good as always but it felt kind of subdued and maybe they were stepping on McKenna's premises a bit.

But once Joe 'Pinions comes on, holy hell. Between the 'pinions and the self-recorded drops played through a phone and then the later revelations, it sky rocketed the episode into great territory. Just a freight train of a character.

It's been an amazing post Thanksgiving run to start the year.

Was about to post the same thing. Joe' Pinions saved the show for me.

• Like 1

Joe 'pinions was so great,

and i was really expecting Scott to say "Start the clock" during his segment, those could have been some great new no no's

• Like 2

Drops? What is this? An episode of Doughboys?!

• Like 3

I'm with you cats recently here, this was turning out to be a fine but not noteworthy ep for me until Pinions' self hype man bit started hitting. I need that app, give me that app

• Like 1

Joe Pinions was great. So glad to see someone made an entire character based around new no-nos!

I kid, but man would it be hilarious to see Joe Pinions and Paul Rust do battling new no-nos on the show.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this