Episode 168 - Will Greenberg, Our Good Friend

56 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton Maltz

Foruman

• Moderators
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

The boys Hayes and Sean open the Teaser Freezer and discover the teaser for "The Comedian" in there. Then WILL GREENBERG of TBS's "Wrecked" arrives to pick his desert island discs because Wrecked is on a desert island.

#2 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

Sack it Chanson

Posted Image

#3 urinalcake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:11 PM

You know chanson has to take a ferry to respond. I just don't understand the hostility for a guy that is building an island shelter for he and his prepping family. Do you have that much powder cream of mushroom soup?!!! I DONT THINK SO!!!!

Seriously though. Great epi. Will is good when he's out of that pit.

#4 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

Did you get some sort of advance copy u cake?

Also, first page woo

#5 beeface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Locationsydney

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:38 PM

heading over to dalton abbey to celebrate with a maltz milkshake, because the boys have come through once again with an episode of the good stuff we know and love, hollywood handbook

#6 beeface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Locationsydney

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

Auden: can't help but notice that you've liked some posts, but haven't posted yourself? may i suggest you make a post of your own post haste, because we only get one shot at this thing we call life, and i'll be darned if i just stand by like a real piece of shit and let this first page come and go without you paying on it. yeah - it is kinda scary. a lot of people see the front page, but sometimes, sugar, you just gotta post by the seat of your pants. carpe diem

#7 urinalcake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

U cake always gets the copy 'in advance'.... you know this baby.

But seriously though Auden. Beefytoots is right. You can't let that get all pent up inside you. You'll end up with some real gross nightsweats and in the no cuddles zone. You be you. Let's hear it sweetheart.

#8 Jon Onyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

im just excited for the teaser freezer theme

#9 Hello My Name Is Nolan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hmm desert island makes me think of Lost which is a big time tv show starring Matthew FOX even though it was on ABC, and isn't THAT interesting?

#10 Number 1 Cheeba Hawk

small joke pending

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • LocationReseda

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:00 PM

oh yeah

baby
letterboxd.com/hot_dog

#11 The Shrekronomicon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:41 PM

ʇsɹᴉɟ

#12 SeasonalPun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationManchester, England, UK

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:00 AM

What up what up guys, I've been listening for about a year and it's a pleasure to finally post upon the same forums as the legendary scoop troop, will be listening to the ep in the next hour and will let you know how big a sweetie the boys are being today. BYE

#13 SeasonalPun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:25 AM

(I'm from England btw so I've not posted in the middle of the night its mid morning here :) )

#14 Yoko Zbornak

Alien Cover Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationHadley's Hope, Acheron

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:03 AM

In The Comedian, Robert di Nibro looks like Uncle Leo after his eyebrows got singed off in an explosion and then Elaine drew eyebrows on him.

Posted Image

Love the Teaser Freezer!

View Postbeeface, on 09 January 2017 - 09:44 PM, said:

Auden: can't help but notice that you've liked some posts, but haven't posted yourself? may i suggest you make a post of your own post haste, because we only get one shot at this thing we call life, and i'll be darned if i just stand by like a real piece of shit and let this first page come and go without you paying on it. yeah - it is kinda scary. a lot of people see the front page, but sometimes, sugar, you just gotta post by the seat of your pants. carpe diem

View Postbeeface' time[quote name='urinalcake, on 09 January 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

But seriously though Auden. Beefytoots is right. You can't let that get all pent up inside you. You'll end up with some real gross nightsweats and in the no cuddles zone. You be you. Let's hear it sweetheart.

Sugar? Sweetheart? Buy me a Barq's root beer first, boys.
  • I've always known that in your heart, you were a scientist first, a Templar second. - Alan Rikkin (Assassin's Creed)
  • The world's passing you by. - Sean Clements (Hollywood Handbook, ep. #143)
  • Not all opinions are equal. - Deborah Lipstadt

#15 SeasonalPun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:08 AM

View PostSeasonalPun, on 10 January 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

What up what up guys, I've been listening for about a year and it's a pleasure to finally post upon the same forums as the legendary scoop troop, will be listening to the ep in the next hour and will let you know how big a sweetie the boys are being today. BYE

Teaser freezer - such sweeties

#16 SeasonalPun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:42 AM

View PostSeasonalPun, on 10 January 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

Teaser freezer - such sweeties

Oh no they got all mad at the guest not so sweet :(

#17 zoankkambie

working in the lab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:47 AM

Thank you Sean and Hayes for the Teaser Freezer, now I know how to become a famous comedian. Soon you can see me shred people to peaces in the famous Comedy Cellar in the Big Apple and trust me, I won't be politically correct!

#18 SeasonalPun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

View Postzoankkambie, on 10 January 2017 - 04:47 AM, said:

Thank you Sean and Hayes for the Teaser Freezer, now I know how to become a famous comedian. Soon you can see me shred people to peaces in the famous Comedy Cellar in the Big Apple and trust me, I won't be politically correct!

Hello zoankkambie nice to meet you, I'm just a bit worried about what they boys were saying about safe spaces and stuff - it occured to me that these forums my be considered "underground" and "safe spaces" so im worried that they may thunk we're lame and not funny and cool and nice :/ or maybe i just dont understand what they hollywood types are btalking about, coming from a flyover country like i do

#19 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:42 AM

just popping in to say i am going to listen to this episode and probably even like it

#20 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

oh would ya look at that, Dalton forgot to include that a segment of

Spoiler

was also performed in this episode. fuckin typical!