🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
T.C.

Broken Links for Older Podcasts

I'm having trouble accessing older HDTGM podcasts on the Earwolf website. It looks like all podcasts dated 24 June 2016 and earlier are down. There are links to the podcasts, but the links are broken.

sorry, that was abit of an in joke .. earwolf have put any podcasts older than 6 months behind a paywall. you need to subscribe to howl.fm to access them.

there's been abit of a fuss over it ... hence the previous post

but paul has said they have come to a compromise with earwolf and we should be getting more details on that in the next week or so ... but until then you will have to subscribe to listen to earlier eps

• Like 2

Oh, I had no idea.

When I try to access the old podcasts, I just get an error. There is no login screen or message about a paywall. To all appearances, it looks like the website is broken.

Thanks for the info.

-TC

I listen via Player.fm and have started listening from the beginning, I got to Episode 63 with Adam Scott, it then jumps to Epidsode 84, then it jumps to episode 91 and 92 then to 95, 98, 99 and from there seems to resume as normal.

I won't be paying, but it's a shame to lose all the episodes that I hadn't quite got to yet.

I understand that they need to make money. It's just a shame

Sign in to follow this