🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 466 - Gossip Guy

Comedians Brendon Walsh and Randy Liedtke of The Bone Zone join Scott this week to talk about clapping song parodies, how Brendon got pranked on the set of Conan, and some of Brendon’s pranks over the years. Then, our old friend Traci Reardon returns to tell us about her New Year resolutions and to announce the very big prize she won. Plus, Rene Faberge stops by to spill some celebrity gossip.

• Like 1

That beard story makes my skin crawl every single time I hear it.

A side note, and I'm sure something I'll get a lot of shit over...it always bothers me how much male comedians talk over female comedians on podcasts. There was an example here where LL was asked a question and then before she could finish her first sentence in response each of the three male guests took a turn interrupting her. It always bugs me. Happens a lot on HOW DID THIS GET MADE. Oh well, I'm sure I've just kicked a hornets nest for no reason.

• Like 7

TRACI!

Great to have Lauren back on through the magic of recording technology. It would be so amazing if someone ever made an animated video of Traci's AFV winner.

Traci's story was downright Tiny and Victor-esque in its rambling. I also love that Lauren has just been randomly creating characters out of off the cuff comments in her last few appearances.

• Like 2

Traci's story was downright Tiny and Victor-esque in its rambling. I also love that Lauren has just been randomly creating characters out of off the cuff comments in her last few appearances.

She even got to wedge in Dell Guy.

• Like 1

I got a huge kick out of Rene Faberge, hope he comes back... maybe with Victor & Tiny & Willie! haha

• Like 2

That beard story makes my skin crawl every single time I hear it.

A side note, and I'm sure something I'll get a lot of shit over...it always bothers me how much male comedians talk over female comedians on podcasts. There was an example here where LL was asked a question and then before she could finish her first sentence in response each of the three male guests took a turn interrupting her. It always bugs me. Happens a lot on HOW DID THIS GET MADE. Oh well, I'm sure I've just kicked a hornets nest for no reason.

It's hard to say whether it's an intentional thing or not, but it is annoying when it happens.

Nice to hear from Ross Gellar

• Like 3

It's hard to say whether it's an intentional thing or not, but it is annoying when it happens.

Nice to hear from Ross Gellar

I'd just like to throw in that no one seems to mind interrupting anyone on this show regardless of gender.

• Like 1

pretty sure nine inch nails is a reference to the nails they put christ on the cross with.

stuff i learned whilst being a goth kid in the 90s. =P

• Like 1

I'd just like to throw in that no one seems to mind interrupting anyone on this show regardless of gender.

Yeah, my thought was that comedians pretty much interrupt other comedians (and non-comedian guests, which bothers me more) on podcasts all the time, although it probably is men doing the interrupting (toward either gender) more often.

This. Just listen to last year's holiday spectacular. Happened pretty frequently that episode.

• Like 1

And this guy is the worst of them all.

Picture 13_9.png

• Like 1

This. Just listen to last year's holiday spectacular. Happened pretty frequently that episode.

Yeah, when there are like a DOZEN guests on, it happens.

• Like 1

"well, we have a woman president... don't we?"

"..."

"yyeeeess?"

Sign in to follow this