🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 120 — Farts and Procreation

Favorite episode ever. I've never laughed more creepily in public than when Harris explained how they called the sister lumber yard "Carl's Jr. Hamburgers"... this might be the arbiter from here on out of whether someone and I can get along...

I'm relieved that so many people enjoyed this episode ... for a minute there I thought I was losing my mind in thinking this was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

I can't explain how Harris does it, but his particular brand of anti-humor is brilliantly funny.

@Caroline: damn. I do that all the time. I have a mental block about "pool" vs "poll". However, I will totally bring my famous sour cream burgers to the BBQ, if someone tells me where the poll is.

This is why I listen. This mix of people is just amazing. Scott, Adam, Harris and Chelsea: individually, each of you is talented, hard-working, and relatively bright, as far as I know. All together, you create a special magic that makes it sound like you suffer from developmental disorders or possibly possibly some type of high-functioning autism. And that's really what comedy is all about, isn't it? Yes.

The Who should never cover disco again. Just saying.

I can't stop listening to this.

This episode made me have a very strange thought, with it being possible to have junior as their first name and junior as their last name, it is possible to have a person named Junior Junior Jr.

Also this episode was amazing HATERS GONNA HATE

[attachment=5931,130]

There's something about this episode that is endearing. The fact that there was obviously no discussion about what would happen with the Adam and Harris' characters, and the way that everyone was just BS'ing their way through really made this episode hilarious for me. You had me hooked at "Patriceses" and I was stifling laughter by the end of the whole 'S Junior and Pieces bits.
Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode.

(Not the same Zach as the one above.)

This episode is definitely in the top 3 greatest for me. Just amazing, so many great lines. CBB is at its best when all the guests are friends who have worked together.

I had to finally register on Earwolf just to say, "Holy shit - that was hilarious":) At first I was all like, "Oh, THIS guy" and I almost turned it off. But the rest of the Parks & Rec crew here, and their amazingly horrible non-characters, frickin' had me rollin' on the floor gasping for air:)

"We'll get pancakes - get back in da car!" - ROFL!!!

Fucking ridiculous. Just how I love my Comedy Bang-Bang.

Definitely my favorite non-Andy Daly episode of the podcast. It had me in hysterics for the longest time, especially during the disco bit and the incest bit. My stomach literally hurts from laughing so much. You should record at night and/or while high more often.

easily the funniest episode in a while. I might make my wife change her name to Patrices Pieces

I feel sad for anyone who didn't enjoy this episode. So funny, so much fun. People's first reaction to hearing Foam Corner is always so great, and Chelsea's might have been the best yet. And, the second time she shut out Adam with her "That's so interesting" character, I absolutely lost it. The entire Jack scene must appear on any Best Of as well. Analyze Phish and this prove that I could listen to Scott and Harris chat and fuck around pretty much endlessly. Harris is a "Yes, and..." machine. He never denies anything and adds so much fun stuff. Also, Adam Scott plays the straight man so perfectly. I think it gets lost a little because he isn't always being the funny one, but he does everything anyone says and is always rolling with it. Such a great episode.

I feel sad for anyone who enjoyed this episode because retarded people make me sad.

So unfunny, so little fun.

I hope everyone involved in this episode has a close personal relation die horribly in the next week.

I've listened to this episode like 5 times now, and "Is that a band just kidding?" still takes me aback and makes me die laughing. I love this episode so hard. "Hmmm, that's interesting."