🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 154 - Highlander II: The Quickening LIVE!

Just let me check when Xander Cage is returning to Japan... February 24th.... welp, looks like I'll be in lurk mode that week.

• Like 1

Just let me check when Xander Cage is returning to Japan... February 24th.... welp, looks like I'll be in lurk mode that week.

mrw-i-created-a-reddit-account-after-months-of-lurking-43292.gif

• Like 2

Is xXx suitable for my four year old son? Keep in mind, he reeks of Axe Effect and is totally X-treme...

the picture was for the new xXx .. xXx return of the xander cage ... i bought the first one on DVD last month thinking they might cover that when the new one came out for 50c and i had to think if it was worth that much.. there is no way i'm paying 15 quid to see xXx return of the xander cage so hopefully they wait for the DVD release

• Like 1

the picture was for the new xXx .. xXx return of the xander cage ... i bought the first one on DVD last month thinking they might cover that when the new one came out for 50c and i had to think if it was worth that much.. there is no way i'm paying 15 quid to see xXx return of the xander cage so hopefully they wait for the DVD release

Oh, I know. I own the first (strictly for Rifftrax purposes, of course). I was just being a dork. But yeah, it's so rare that I can actually get to the theater there's no way I'm going to waste what might be my only chance to go this year to see a xXx sequel.

I guess, I'll be lurking with Cam Bert that week.

• Like 3

Quick question: I keep reading that people are being told via the newsletter that they're doing the new xXx movie. I still haven't gotten the newsletter thing to work for me. Is that really happening?

Just out of curiosity what news letter, are you talking about?

Wow, I didn't notice that I had gotten one newsletter mail telling me to sign up AGAIN for another newsletter system. This has been the most confusing newsletter ever lol Thanks for filing things into weird folders instead of my inbox, gmail.

I still have not watched Highlander II, which is why I've been absent. Between work and my roommate getting really sick it's just been one of those weeks. Need to catch up soon...

• Like 2

Thanks, "CakeBug Tranch"

Cameron H. is not speaking to me anymore. :(/>

giphy.gif

I'm not?

Hahaha, seen the second video before. The Sorry one was new to me. I quite enjoyed it.

It wasn't until I moved to Texas that I noticed my mom says sorry like "sorey".

Thanks, "CakeBug Tranch"

Cameron H. is not speaking to me anymore. :(

Just to clear the air, there's only one person on the boards that I'm not speaking to at the moment, but he knows what he did...

And once he admits Iago's motivations were a little murkier than what's on the page, I will be happy to forgive him...

tumblr_mv02nmq2lN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Just to clear the air, there's only one person on the boards that I'm not speaking to at the moment, but he knows what he did...

And once he admits Iago's motivations were a little murkier than what's on the page, I will be happy to forgive him...

tumblr_mv02nmq2lN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Save...Martha...

That resets us right?

• Like 2

Come into these gentle waters and have your sins forgiven brother!

https://youtu.be/ujX8OPlS5m0?t=1m38s

2 min mark, I can't get the google youtube to start to play the moment I would like. if anyone's figured that out please let me know.

Still getting that connection not secure thing with firefox, strange. big red X.

I have no bones to pick with anyone who walks the path of god. no matter what that god looks like to you in your eyes.

• Like 1

Okay, I went off to take a nap, what the fuck happened?

• Like 5

giphy.gif

These mixed signals...I don't think this relationship is healthy anymore. I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore.

It's...it's over.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

These mixed signals...I don't think this relationship is healthy anymore. I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore.

It's...it's over.

giphy.gif

man-of-steel-scream-we-re-not-going-to-see-that-batman-v-superman-footage-gif-107066.gif

• Like 2