🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 467 - TruLife TV

Comedians and members of the entertainment elite Paul Scheer (How Did This Get Made?) and Michelle Biloon (The Biloon Podcast) join Scott to chat about novelty Monopoly board games, t-shirt canons, and the some of the shows on Paul’s new network TruLife TV. Later, youth pastor Kelly Burton stops by to tell us how he’s updating the bible for the modern era of at risk teens. Plus, actor Tyren Bigsby arrives to shadow Scott as he works on his craft for a new podcasting movie.

***WARDNING*** This episode contains spoilers for 'A Star Wars Story'!

If you have not gotten to the end of the movie where every character dies please do not listen to this episode.

• Like 7

For Paul - googling trulife tv gets 'did you mean truelife tv this weird Thai based streaming site thing?'. Get that SEO in line!

• Like 1

After listening to Paul Sheer for 5 minutes I remembered why I DON'T listen to How Did This Get Made!

It's cause I haven't seen a lot of the movies and can't sit through a 2 hour terrible movie i haven't seen. I will listen when it's a movie i have seen though. Love Paul, solid ep.

• Like 2

Wow full disagreement, Mike was fine but there were points where I thought he was a little lost, or just his repetition annoyed me while usually repetition kills me on CBB. Paul was fantastic, and when I saw the lineup of this one I was like I like Paul but is he that funny on CBB? I was quickly reminded why I like him and that he is very very funny on CBB

Sign in to follow this