🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 170 - The Wendigabrus, Our Close Friend

This is a great episode guys. I laftd and laftd

1st page. Erybody can get way way down... the page and suck on these likes

• Like 9

Oh man. I'm kinda scared for this ep guys. Gabrus is a cool dude when he's in a good mood, but if you cross him? He can be brutal. And Joe stole his favorite racial epithet last ep. I really hope the boys are ok!

• Like 6

Great. I'm a big fan of JON GABRUS.

• Like 6

How big of leaps was the wendigabrus taking? I'm asking for research purposes only, since I want any cryptozoological monstars that Portobello and Bip encounter on their adventures to be as accurate as second or third hand information from internet sources will allow. I don't KNOW that theyll ever encounter a wendigabrus per se, but it could be an idea that leads to an idea.

Also isnt it weird how in the marvel comics Wendigo is like an abominable snowman but in actual "historical" accounts, wendigos are like more of a feral zombie type of thing and sometimes a shapeshifter? Do you think theres any way what Hayes faced off with this week was in fact a Solojon Grundybrus?

• Like 7

When I saw this episode, I got so excited and thought I would say funny things and call back the Joe Wengert feud from long ago. Then, I realized that feud was last week. This show is so good it's like Csikszentmihalyi's Flow when I'm listening: time disappears.

Like the end of that Hollywood movie Sean starred in, Innercellar. I can't wait to listen to this and feel like it happened last year 'cause it's so good a show can't keep being so funny.

• Like 3

i wish i would have heard this episode before i ordered a crate and a barrel of Gabrizone on amazon prime last night

• Like 10

If HH went patreon I would be all over that. Can you imagine the patron perks?! I could have my dream of a Hollywood Handbook golf towel for just 50 dollars a month, uh, WHERE DO I SIGN

• Like 10

Say what you want about HH vs other podcasts, but most others don't even have a single through line. Oh yeah, chump casts? My boys Hayes and Sean have so many through lines they record new ads every week . Peace to the Nation's of the Gods of the Earth, my haters keep me blessed and famous, one love.

• Like 10

Like many HH eps, this episode goes deep into Sean's jealous insecurity over Haye's success apart from him. It's comedy gold, but I wake up every morning and check TMZ's twitter feed to make sure that the good-natured ribbing hasn't transformed into a murderous rage. I love the boys, but we all know this ends in a murder-suicide. I'll keep laughing until then!

• Like 10

Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory is 100,000% the best possible song name to drop for soothing monsters

all-timer ep

• Like 7

i really liked this episode. thank you mr hayes and sean and john for making it for me

• Like 12

Part of the reason I love Gabrus is that his go-to for b*** off material is Power Girl and Poison Ivy cosplays, as opposed to the ubiquitous overrated Harley Quinn cosplays.

That might be the only reason, actually.

• Like 8

I'm proud that the nerd bulls*** above could be the header for the second page, y'all.

• Like 3

Eeeeevery girl wants to be Harley Quinn now because she's "BAAAAD".

I feel like maybe some of these cosplayers either have serious issues or havent thought deeply enough about how abusive and fucked up that relationship with the Joker actually was. Can you even imagine if Christopher Nolan had done a script treatment that included that sub plot? The public backlash would be like if something crazy happened like Donald Trump getting elected!

By the way i havent looked at a news source of any kind in over two months. I presume Gary Johnson is well on his way to pushing through federal Legalization by now, right?

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this