"Tyler Perry's What the Fuck Is Wrong With White People"
"Just Over Two Hours In A Dark Room With Strangers"

"Cliche, Cliche, Genital Monologue, Cliche"
"A Bowl of (Hair) Pie"
"Brest Script Ever: A Cautionary Tale"
"In Soviet Russia, Film Masturbates to YOU!"
"Tyler Perry's What the Fuck Is Wrong With White People"
"Just Over Two Hours In A Dark Room With Strangers"

Review: Gigli is worse than Pearl Harbor… the event, not the movie. In fact, it’s like the attack on Pearl Harbor fucked 9/11, and this movie was its baby.

New title: Gigli: The Heart Worming Adventure of The Stupid Wop, The Angry Dyke, and The Horny Retard.

Review: Gigli is worse than Pearl Harbor… the event, not the movie. In fact, it’s like the attack on Pearl Harbor fucked 9/11, and this movie was its baby.

New title: Gigli: The Heart Worming Adventure of The Stupid Wop, The Angry Dyke, and The Horny Retard.

So - where IS the GIGLI review? It still doesn't seem to be out....

Did it finally take you all out, for keeps?

So - where IS the GIGLI review? It still doesn't seem to be out....

Did it finally take you all out, for keeps?

Alternate Title: Gigli?

And I've seen the movie. Wasn't great. Kinda stupid. But how is it one of the worst movies ever made?

In a world where Skyline and Sweet home Alabama exist, there is no way this is the worst movie ever made. Not even close. Have you seen Shakespeare In Love? That movie is fucking terrible and they gave it an Oscar!

Alternate Title: Gigli?

And I've seen the movie. Wasn't great. Kinda stupid. But how is it one of the worst movies ever made?

In a world where Skyline and Sweet home Alabama exist, there is no way this is the worst movie ever made. Not even close. Have you seen Shakespeare In Love? That movie is fucking terrible and they gave it an Oscar!

lucas, it's all shitty monologues. they never leave that goddamned apartment and every fucking time they open their mouths it's for 20 minutes of bullmilk. the yoga/pussy diatribe was the WORST THING. i had to throw the remote in another room to get through it. WHAT KIND OF GANGSTER MOVIE HAS NO VIOLENCE. a terrible one.

lucas, it's all shitty monologues. they never leave that goddamned apartment and every fucking time they open their mouths it's for 20 minutes of bullmilk. the yoga/pussy diatribe was the WORST THING. i had to throw the remote in another room to get through it. WHAT KIND OF GANGSTER MOVIE HAS NO VIOLENCE. a terrible one.

Sign in to follow this