🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 321 - Woke Weekend

Comedian Brandon Wardell (Hot Takes) joins Howard and Kulap this week to offer a glimpse into the Snapchatosphere. They count down iTunes’ Top 5 Hip Hop Songs while examining Drake’s musical strategies and Brandon tells the story of aux-DJing with John Mayer before the gang debates the new “lit” during the Movie Chart. Stard helps pitch new protest signs during Two Charted, and the Head Coach Style Showdown brings the heat before Howard explains the best way to bug out.

I just like don't like understand how like someone can't hear themselves when they like say like every second and sometimes will get stuck in like a uhh like thing where like they just can't come up with like the words... so they just like keep repeating themselves... like.

• Like 3

I just like don't like understand how like someone can't hear themselves when they like say like every second and sometimes will get stuck in like a uhh like thing where like they just can't come up with like the words... so they just like keep repeating themselves... like.

I had just started and at first didn't know what you were talking about but DAMN that was brutal. Comparable to Georgia on My Favorite Murder. So aggravating.

Yeah, Howard couldn't cope when face-to-face with weaponized millenialism like that.

I appreciate episodes like this, but I am also glad they happen infrequently! It's exhausting trying to keep up with a language and cadence that is so alien

• Like 1

It's hilarious when people act like it isn't even an option to just not buy the newest iPhone.

• Like 2

Thank god the guest is a dude so we can say these things cause fuhhhh that was annoying.

Thank god you could thinly veil your shot at women with an obvious one at Brandon.

• Like 1

It wasn't a shot at women, it was a shot at people who can't read criticism of others without immediately attaching it to gender bashing. It was a joke about those kind of things blowing up here in the past.

It wasn't a shot at women, it was a shot at people who can't read criticism of others without immediately attaching it to gender bashing. It was a joke about those kind of things blowing up here in the past.

There was a joke in there?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this