🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 39 — Transvaginal Mesh

This is quite the international episode of Who Charted?! With Howard and Kulap in the cockpit, we take Andy Richter all over the world: From the top hits of the German charts, to the gay art of Finland. We'll take a quick stop at the Polish well that once housed Howard's grandmother before landing in Russia to learn about the language. Our in-flight entertainment is this week's charting movies (feel free to watch them silently, though) and a game of Chart Darts! You may now unfasten your seat-belt and recline your seat. Enjoy the ride!

This is quite the international episode of Who Charted?! With Howard and Kulap in the cockpit, we take Andy Richter all over the world: From the top hits of the German charts, to the gay art of Finland. We'll take a quick stop at the Polish well that once housed Howard's grandmother before landing in Russia to learn about the language. Our in-flight entertainment is this week's charting movies (feel free to watch them silently, though) and a game of Chart Darts! You may now unfasten your seat-belt and recline your seat. Enjoy the ride!

Love the new Chart Art! Very pleasing color combo! The episode's downloading right now, and as soon as I wrap up this Savage Love episode I'm listening to, I'll be putting on Whoooooooooooo CHARTED!!!

Love the new Chart Art! Very pleasing color combo! The episode's downloading right now, and as soon as I wrap up this Savage Love episode I'm listening to, I'll be putting on Whoooooooooooo CHARTED!!!

Kinda miss when everyone shouts "NUMBER 5" and so on. but i understand why you took it out, and am glad you still left it in for NUMBER 1. Love the podcast and love earwolf more and more each day.

Kinda miss when everyone shouts "NUMBER 5" and so on. but i understand why you took it out, and am glad you still left it in for NUMBER 1. Love the podcast and love earwolf more and more each day.

In reference to the bonus chart: Is Harris Wittels aware that Andy Richter's not into jam music?

In reference to the bonus chart: Is Harris Wittels aware that Andy Richter's not into jam music?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand best title on anything ever, now to listen.

great job Caroline (?) !!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand best title on anything ever, now to listen.

great job Caroline (?) !!

Haha, thank you. I usually try to make it something that recurs through the episode, but...I mean, come on!??!!? If you didn't google "Transvaginal mesh" as soon as they started talking about it, you're a stronger person than I.

Haha, thank you. I usually try to make it something that recurs through the episode, but...I mean, come on!??!!? If you didn't google "Transvaginal mesh" as soon as they started talking about it, you're a stronger person than I.

@Caroline... Maybe the show will pick up new listeners. Who Charted? - a podcast meant for comedy nerds, musicians, chart followers, and women searching online for information regarding "transvaginal mesh" lawsuits.

@Caroline... Maybe the show will pick up new listeners. Who Charted? - a podcast meant for comedy nerds, musicians, chart followers, and women searching online for information regarding "transvaginal mesh" lawsuits.

BEST EP. EVER!!!

Thx to Howie + Kuulio for my 15secs of fame ;)

(and Andy for the re-remix)

BEST EP. EVER!!!

Thx to Howie + Kuulio for my 15secs of fame ;)

(and Andy for the re-remix)

Episode 40: Joe the Janitor listens to the Top 5 "F Troop" theme songs.

Episode 40: Joe the Janitor listens to the Top 5 "F Troop" theme songs.

At about the 48 minute mark, I realized it was a bad idea to listen to this podcast while eating my lunch.

At about the 48 minute mark, I realized it was a bad idea to listen to this podcast while eating my lunch.

Having just done some googling, I recommend living with the mystery of exactly what TVM is.
Unless you like reading about surgeries and infections. :-S

Having just done some googling, I recommend living with the mystery of exactly what TVM is.
Unless you like reading about surgeries and infections. :-S

Sign in to follow this