🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 171 - Chris Bannon, Our Close Boss

Hayes and Sean return from a visit to Washington to begin a negotiation with Earwolf boss CHRIS BANNON.

• Like 7

What an episode! Thanks again Beefypoo for sending it over early through digital customs. I know it was difficult.

And chanson, I'll be sure to get it on the the first flotilla heading your way. I'm sure you're borders are sewn up tighter than a **** ******** just like ours buddy.

• Like 5

[insert Steve Bannon joke]

I'll come back to this after it drops

• Like 11

Guys. Bee Face is stuck at LAX with the episode bc he recently visited a mosque in Tanzania. We're all SOL unless daltons pretty face goes and slips someone a mickey to squeeze that dat file through the lap bandwidth caps that are our new reality.

In dog we trust.

• Like 5

Hello my name is Nolan and I would just like to say I am very proud of Hayes for going to the protests in LAX I know he doesn't like to take sides so I won't say if he was with the protesters or the police but I am very proud :)

• Like 8

Hayes and Sean return from a visit to Washington to begin a negotiation with Earwolf boss CHRIS BANNON.

I can't wait to hear about Hayes and Sean's trip to the D.C. Also excited that Chris Bannon--content ninja/truth warrior and the man that inspired Chriscore--is in the studio. But I hope he hadn't beat Sean up in order to hurt Hayes.

• Like 8

i really liked the sexy wolf at the end. made my morning! thanks hollywoodhandbook.

also

sklarlamagne tha god?

• Like 8

chris bannon is funny right out of the gate. this sucks, you can't be the boss and also be good natured. I want to hate the boss!! but I can't!!

• Like 6

That horny girl wolf at the end was a nice homage to the women's march.

• Like 3

i am licking my lips and about to press play on this sweet sweet treat, see you on the other side meatheads

• Like 5

T*ump is talking shit if he thinks torture works, because Sean was clearly lying when left "We don't need Hayes show with Jeff Dunham" out that his favorite eps of the podcats (lie of ommision)

• Like 5

Come for the fun, stay for the accurate observations about the differences in alligators and crocodiles.

• Like 7

Has anyone else noticed that Kevin has not featured on an episode since he did not ask for permission to take photos (ep 168 I believe) ? I assumed at the time that Hayes had not noticed Kevin's failure, but now fear he may have chosen to let out his rage after the recording.

• Like 8

Alf Gore, I too am trying to make this leap today, I hope I haven't been too presumptuous in presenting my "Hayes has done something to Kevin" theory so early in my time on the forums, and without substantial evidence.

• Like 6

I'm not a fan of the burger king. His masklike face reminds me of a scary anonymous guy or some kind of puppet. I thought some very valid critiques were made of particular individual puppet concepts in the "We Don't Need Hayes Show". Content ninjas are too violent and are scary surprizing, not funny surprizing.

Did I finally find my way out of the maze yet? Can I have hotdog go to bathroom break please now?

This podcast was good and funny and nice and I'm sorry Sean about your arm.

• Like 8

Chris was smooth. This is probably what it would be like if Willie Nelson was on the show. Damn robust run of eps to start out the year. And does anyone know if the Pro-Version includes podcast tax exempt status?

HHFFFL Snuper Bowl 1 Report: At the start of the 2nd half, Mutant League Football leads the Marc-Maron-i and Cheeses, 24-20. Mutant League receives the 3rd quarter kickoff but has to settle for a 35-yard field goal. Both teams trade 3-and-outs, then Tahini Sauce finds the Troops over the middle for a 57-yard TD. Bela Lugosi and Mutant League come right back with a flea flicker to Howie Scream that sets up a 5-yard TD run by Moai statues. End of 3rd quarter: Mutant League is ahead of the Marc-Maron-i and Cheeses, 34-27

After a slow start to the 4th quarter, Kickstarter Toaster picks off a pass by Lugosi and returns it for a touchdown. Mutant League responds with an 8-minute drive resulting in Moai statues 1-yard TD run on 4th and goal. Tom Hanks' hair in the Da Vinci Code has another long kick return, and the Troops break free on a power sweep right for a 27-yard TD run. But oh man Mutant League blocks the extra point and now lead 41-40 with 2:34 left in regulation. After a touchback, Mutant League takes over at the 20, moving the ball out to midfield before being forced to punt. The Marc-Maron-i and Cheeses call for a fair catch and start on their own 14-yard line with 1:24 on the game clock. Tahini Sauce connects with Kickstarter Toaster on three consecutive plays to bring the ball into Mutant League territory. After another quick 1st down and several tough runs by the Troops, the Cheeses face 3rd and short from the 37-yard line with only 12 seconds remaining. They decide to bring out their field goal unit for a 48-yard attempt. Coach Lerini wisely tries to ice the kicker with a last second timeout. Everyone resets. Here comes the snap, and the Cheeses' holder fumbles the ball!! The kicker falls on it and Coach greggy calls for timeout. After the fumbled try it will now be a 52-yard attempt. With 7 seconds to go, everyone resets once more. There's the snap, the hold looks good, and the kick is up...

4th%20FG%20KICK.jpg

kick is still up...

4th%20FG%20kick%20is%20still%20up.jpg

• Like 13

Building a shelter for Sklarmageddon full of glasses and Burger King. All the glasses are just in case we break our current glasses we can still read books.

• Like 7

iJlJFPQm.jpg

wow this week sean lost an arm AND hayes had his shrunk by the dastardly wizard chirs obannon, ill be praying for you men

• Like 18