🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 276 - Colleen Green and the Split Split High Five

Special musical guest Colleen Green joins Mary Holland, Kevin Dorff, Horatio Sanz, and Matt Besser for this week’s improv4humans. Colleen’s songs inspire scenes about impressing your disco friends, a child only capable of older references, and having a tough time in calendar class. Later, we find out what really goes on at a mayonnaise factory and why throwing your money away is the most punk rock thing to do.

Had never heard of her before but I like it, reminds me of Frankie Cosmos

am i the only one who giggled when the generic, synth drum track kicked off the first song?

i really thought Horatio was going to count off and start playing the bazooki as they all sang his christmas song together. lol

I know that it was played out as a comedic premise and everything, but I really do think that intentionally destroying all of one's money might actually be just about the most punk rock thing I've ever heard of.

• Like 1

"Hey, nice tits."

"Thanks!"

"Your body is a wonderlaaand"

"Uh, gross!"

• Like 3

am i the only one who giggled when the generic, synth drum track kicked off the first song?

i really thought Horatio was going to count off and start playing the bazooki as they all sang his christmas song together. lol

i dont care what the newsman says, christmas time is here

• Like 1

This was the worst episode.

Please tell me you created an account just so you could post this

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this