🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 39 — The Rules of the Game

For all our optimist and idealist listeners: You'll enjoy a nice change of pace this week as Drew opens the show with a list of things he loves! However, Eddie Pepitone is one of our guests so you know that bright sunny feeling won't last long. He joins Drew and DeMorge Brown on a hostage situation, an acid trip, and a visit to Inside the Actor's Studio. We round it out with some inside baseball about the rules of improv and the art of bombing. Hanson, Del Monte Peaches, Jenna Elfman, it's all in here!

For all our optimist and idealist listeners: You'll enjoy a nice change of pace this week as Drew opens the show with a list of things he loves! However, Eddie Pepitone is one of our guests so you know that bright sunny feeling won't last long. He joins Drew and DeMorge Brown on a hostage situation, an acid trip, and a visit to Inside the Actor's Studio. We round it out with some inside baseball about the rules of improv and the art of bombing. Hanson, Del Monte Peaches, Jenna Elfman, it's all in here!

I really don't know where to start with my total and complete adoration for this show. Seriously, Drew. Radio is still one of the purest forms of media and radio improv on Earwolf (especially ComedyBB and Glitter in the G) is the best thing since DaBrat's crack-em-up joke.

I really don't know where to start with my total and complete adoration for this show. Seriously, Drew. Radio is still one of the purest forms of media and radio improv on Earwolf (especially ComedyBB and Glitter in the G) is the best thing since DaBrat's crack-em-up joke.

Sign in to follow this