🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 4 (Cakebug Tranch's Pick)

That's okay. One of you guys called me by my real name on there, and it kind of weirded me out for a second. Then I remembered that it wouldn't make sense in the context of Letterboxd for you to call me Fister

Oh I think that was me, but only because that's your username over there. Also, every now and then I get mixed up and doubt myself when I go to call rubbybells tomspanks or you Fister or something. My memory's terrible, and I start to wonder if I'm mixing people up. Sorry if it got weird.

• Like 4

That's okay. One of you guys called me by my real name on there, and it kind of weirded me out for a second. Then I remembered that it wouldn't make sense in the context of Letterboxd for you to call me Fister

It still weirds me out that I even know what your real name is lol.

• Like 4

It still weirds me out that I even know what your real name is lol.

I've always assumed that your name really is Taylor Anne Something, and Cameron H.'s name is probably Cameron.

• Like 2

I've always assumed that your name really is Taylor Anne Something, and Cameron H.'s name is probably Cameron.

My name's actually Martha. Made watching BvS super weird for me.

• Like 5

Sometimes I want to use your real names as some kind of baller power play.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

wrong-gif.gif

• Like 4

Jack is my real first name, and the profile pic I used for my Judas Priestly account [RIP] was an actual picture of me.

"ewww! TMI!"

• Like 2

My name's actually Martha. Made watching BvS super weird for me.

I give up. What is BvS?

edit:

Nevermind. Batman vs Superman, right?

• Like 2

Geocached.

8gKe4MG.gif

For the first time, I've discovered a disadvantage of being Canadian. Oh, the troubles we've known...

Is there something I can do?

help-me-help-you.gif

• Like 2

My feelings on Hamilton are positive, but more from a cultural and intellectual level. I am overjoyed that it has people interested in history and that it has made people engage with historical figures in a very personal way, more than they have been in, probably, centuries. Yet, like the Beatles, I am just not spending my own time delving deep into it.

EVEN SO, I have read every post in this thread because this is the greatest message board on the Internet. Thank you, dudes and dames.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Just finished watching the movie. I was right, it fuckin' rules. To everyone else,

giphy.gif

I had to break it up into 2 viewings. I kind of hate it and everyone involved in it (but not as much as Tommy, obviously)

• Like 4

I had to break it up into 2 viewings. I kind of hate it and everyone involved in it (but not as much as Tommy, obviously)

giphy.gif

This is a perfectly valid response. Agreed in many ways.

Yes. Tommy was the worst.

• Like 4

giphy.gif

This is a perfectly valid response. Agreed in many ways.

Yes. Tommy was the worst.

I wish Working Girl was a musical. I'd make you all watch it.

• Like 6

I was about to respond to you with Work Hard or Die Tryin' Girl but your spoiler ruined that fun for me lol.

Still one of my favorite episodes of all time.

I keep seeing Working Girl when I scroll through Netflix, and every time I think, "You mean the sassy sister film to Die Hard?"

It's also one of my favorite episodes, along with "The Equestrenauts."

• Like 4

Oh, and also the one with Topsy.

Or any other one with Mr Fischoeder because Kevin Kline is physically incapable of an unfunny line read.

• Like 5