🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 172 - Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend Once Again

The boys do another insane challenge they learned about on the computer, then JULIE KLAUSNER joins the show to help them with a new project.

• Like 7

I have two notes, both good

Hayes is very saucy today, being very bossy new York, I love it

Sean, meanwhile, I'm loving the Work Bitch hat, and his Jackie O Glasses, very saucy , being very bossy LA.

Edit: one more note, the sexual tension in the room is thicker then a bowl of oatmeal every time Queenie is in the building

• Like 7

god im nervous, how do I know what is trying too hard and what is funny?

Typically the 3rd consecutive post is when you are trying too hard.

• Like 14

Got Berries for my sweetie. Now I just need a sweetie so these don't join the pile of rotting berries in my backyard.

monsterberry.jpg

• Like 9

Chanson, what are your thoughts on a string of 3 posts? It's too much, right?

• Like 14

@Emmet typically if you just like a lot of the people's posts and also do a post that is a humour, some of the people that YOU liked will also like your post. Once you get enough likes you can go to the company store, buy an avatar picture, get a cool member title, etc. But most importantly everyone here just wants to have fun so don't like, freak out, or do anything to make it not fun, just be chill, be cool, and most importantly be yourself!

• Like 12

No but seriously i forgive you for the triple post, just make sure to like all of my posts and dont forget to deliver on great bits and/or photoshops of Chanson in compromising positions (SFW preferred but anything that isnt can go direct to my inbox). And i think this is obvious but make sure you end every post with a thank you to the boys cuz it makes em feel real good

thank you sean and hayes! good job

• Like 8

But how do you calculate your odds in a poker hand?

thank you sean and hayes! great job

• Like 5

My thoughts on the 3 posts is, if the other posters haven't filled up the 1st page full of comments, then have at it bruv. When I first started with this forum, I used to have to race to read the episodes description, and put together some half assed, very funny post to get on the 1st page, but now, now no one even fucking cares anymore

• Like 6

also i was real scared as I typed that last one that it would end up on page 2. phhhhhewwwww!

• Like 6

There's only one rule here, emmet, and it's "There are no rules!" Also, no posting nudes. That kind of stuff may fly on the HDTGM forums or something, but we're a bunch of ladies and gentlemen here. Anyway, don't feel too nervous emmet, we're just a ragtag gang of misfits united in our love of HH and our penchant for goofs and spoofs.

• Like 11

JULIE!!! They should do an episode where Julie (and Tom probs cos it was a Best Show bit) are on the phone and running around "wendigabrus" style and they do an episode of "The Impractical Jokerette/Jockerina" and we hear them reacting

HAYES AND SEAN READ THIS POST AND DO IT IT WOULD BE GREAT

• Like 5

I listen to this podcast each time Julie Klausner is on because I'm a big fan of her podcast and Difficult People and I still don't get these characters or at least just can't find the funny. Am I missing something "clueless Hollywood type" is that it?

Julie hilarious though sorry guys

• Like 4

Good thing that post is on the second page because I think I'd be really upset if I read it.

• Like 7

I listen to this podcast each time Julie Klausner is on because I'm a big fan of her podcast and Difficult People and I still don't get these characters or at least just can't find the funny. Am I missing something "clueless Hollywood type" is that it?

thanks for contributing

• Like 12

Also (I finished the ep now) when

Sean berates people who are vocal about what they don't like about the show for whatever reason even though they almost certainly arent listening

it cracks my whole shit up makes me buss up

• Like 11

That post I just did was without having read this one btw just serendipity

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this