🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 277 - The Revenant Package

Charlie Sanders, Don Fanelli, and Laura Willcox join Matt Besser to experience a hardcore snow room on this week’s improv4humans! A child services agent has issues with interior design, a congresswoman takes a stand against her own daughter’s artwork, and an author is pressured to hunk up her protagonist. Later, we meet a teacher who gives fish for grades and a couple of spies that can’t fathom a human birth.

277 - Charlie Sanders, Don Fanelli, Laura Willcox

(1:07 - 9:30) What the Fuck is Going On? - The $250,000,000 mansion - Pretending to own a fancy mansion to have a party

(9:37 - 18:32) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Excessive and useless rooms - A couple experiences a Las Vegas snow room’s Revenant Package

(20:52 - 35:03) Twitter Suggestion - "Alternative" - Grunge musician’s bad hair takes away from his intended message

(35:10 - 42:34) Crap on Youtube -”Huey Lewis Groupie" - Child services cares more about the layout of the kitchen than the family dynamic

(44:39 - 53:22) What the Fuck Is Going On? - Student art ignites controversy - Congresswoman takes a stand against her own daughter’s artwork

(53:29 - 1:01:26) Twitter Suggestion - Hunkleberry Finn - Hunking up the kid in your manuscript

(1:01:34 - 1:11:00) Let’s Talk Some More About That - Charlie was Don’s teacher at UCB - a teacher who thinks you either get history or you don’t

(1:11:07 - 1:17:44) Crap on Youtube - "Babe, Something Just Fell Out of Me" - Hillbilly spy refuses to believe she’s giving birth

Anyone else having trouble downloading this episode? My antenna pod app quits downloading right away. Looks like a good episode, maybe just my phone or app is acting up.

EDIT- All good now, able to download.

Good episode.

That Runaway Train video always creeped me out when I was a kid. Something about old photos and knowing bad shit probably happened to these people. Once the internet came around, I looked up to see if anything ever resolved from their cases. Some grim stuff, and some happy stuff.

https://melmagazine.com/the-children-of-runaway-train-19ee8f6aabf8#.7tfx0yt1w

Sign in to follow this