• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationManchester, England, UK

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:16 AM

View PostDixon, on 14 February 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Hayes you sly dog

Posted Image

The final nail in the coffin for Hayes' lived experience - SHE'S SMOTHERING YOU SWEETIE!!!

#42 D-SKIS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

Great episode, wasn't sure what Mitch would do, but he plays along and it's great.

#43 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

loved every half of this ep, one for the record books
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week me and kid rock (Nico Alfonso) and tommy stabs (Alex) talked about Don’t Get Me Started from 2/13/2015 featuring Joe Wengert, Anthony King, and Will Hines.

#44 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

View Postgreggy, on 15 February 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

loved every half of this ep, one for the record books

But how did you feel about the QUARTER PORTIONS?!

#45 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

Now that's it's been a couple eps how do you guys feel about the horny girl wolf? Is it better then the awoo baby?

#46 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:15 PM

My last name is Mitchell so I had no choice but to be a huge fan of Mitch and his big ass brain and basically everything he's ever done. But even if my name was something totally different like McLovin or Wiger I'm certain that my favorable opinions of Mitch and his work would remain the same. Good guy, solid dude, a most pleasant podcaster

#47 Rose_Cream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationHoly Toledo

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:21 AM

Tried listening to this 'Doughboys' podcast they kept talking about and it was very confusing.

Is it supposed to be about food? They just kept talking about Star Wars and Sonic the Hedgehog. I can't tell Nick and Mitch apart- are they playing characters that are really dumb?

There's not even a Bob Evans episode

#48 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Yes, it's all about the restaurants and their dining experience but H&S seemed to be set on talking about anything but food or BJ's, basically derailing the whole show. Most likely the beginning of the end of doughboys

Nick is the one that sounds like an old field mouse, Mitch sounds like an old lumberjack. They aren't playing characters in the way the boys do, they are just two strange guys who only seem dumb because H&S are so smart

My main issue with their show is that they're usually mean to each other and Mitch keeps saying things like "Do we have to be mean to each other?" but Nick just shrugs it off, tho I'm sure there are people who enjoy that about it

#49 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:05 AM

It's only Doughboys Thursday and it's already been a historic week of the forums. First we sleuthed our way in to Hayes' personal life, and then Souprman implies that he was not already a shower perv, what could even be next?

Rose you are not a lone in the camp of people who are confused at the existence of Doughboys. To be honest i suspect that the're sneaking illegal drugs into the podcast due to how often it gives me the munchies and makes me laugh at things that proabbly aren't funny. They're a strange duo but i cant help but get caught up in their strange quirks, which i know is weird for someone to admit on a podcast forum but it's true. I would say the podcast is about food the way LIFE is about food. It is necessary for the podcast to survive, but after dinner is done you have a heated argument with your friends about which characters from Sonic The Hedgehog would have the most intercourse with each other while your guests breathe heavily into the ears of your fanbase. Does it make sense now?

#50 Alf Gore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

oh boy this is bad, tried to take a shower today so i gathered my things, shotgun, soap, shampoo. When i went to wash my hair i pulled up the shotgun, put my head right next to the bottle and pulled the trigger. problem is i missed, it shot right through the wall now theres this huge hole in the wall that leads directly outside. Birds are comin through and hanging out in my bathroom now, i think i even saw some mouse skellingtons. I'm too spooked to leave bedroom now so please if anyone has any recommendations on good exterminators and wall fixers im in need.

#51 urinalcake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:27 PM

All the wall fixers headed south to the border. Get a tarp and some bubblegum.

#52 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

View PostCiscoKid, on 15 February 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

Now that's it's been a couple eps how do you guys feel about the horny girl wolf?

That's two things I like: horny girls and wolves.

#53 greggy

rillist thing runnin

• Top Tier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts
  • Location@TheGreggiest

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

i like the horny girl wolf drop. i dont care which one i get so long as it isnt a sklar brothers promo!!
podcastsarewonderful.com: this week me and kid rock (Nico Alfonso) and tommy stabs (Alex) talked about Don’t Get Me Started from 2/13/2015 featuring Joe Wengert, Anthony King, and Will Hines.

#54 CiscoKid

Patron Saint of Forum Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:44 PM

@Greggy Amen, brother

#55 Kevin O'Brien

Formerly Michael Bay of Pigs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • LocationBroward Country, Florida

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:21 AM

i was bartending at a lynyrd skynyrd concert last week and this guy walked up to the bar and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and he put it in his mouth and then he chewed it up and swallowed it while i was making his drink.

which got me thinking about Mitch and how hes often caught with his pants down in rebel flag underwear.

on this particular episode the discussion of pride for being a Patriots fan was almost a mirror to those who wave that confederate flag and claim its "heritage not hate." Oh you were just born in that area so you just HAVE to take pride in it. Hmm, odd that Mitch loves watching people out on the field sweating? Okay see what you want im just stating facts.

great ep love doughboys best podcast of 2016-17

#56 Joe McGurl

#1 Handsome Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:41 AM

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted since December, I was playing Cops and Robbers in my back yard with my neighbor Seth and the police saw how good I was at playing cops that they recruited me into the CIA and their top secret FCD (Future Crimes Division.) I was then sent on a high stakes mission to the year 2089 to stop my future self from going BACK in time to the year 2010 and killing Jeff Ulrich so Earwolf would never be created. Luckily I prevented the crime and I melded with my future self and now I can bend mass and matter to my will.

Does part of me regret stopping the murder? Sure. Who would have known that creating Earwolf would eventually lead to the creation of The Wolf Den, The Room Where It's Happening and Yo, Is This Racist? But hey, at least my sweet boys have their show. You're welcome.

Okay bye
The ONLY 3 time Hollywood Handbook Pro-Version winner.

A nice boy.

#57 Chanson

Chanson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationVashon Island, WA

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

I'm also here.

#58 Alf Gore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

attention: they restocked on some nice sklar tshirts in the earwolf store. love those sklars.

#59 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

A monster truck rally, lemonade stands in the galley, offshore tankers full of gasoline. Such savage motors they throttled as the mangled metal mash with each cringing crash echoed thru skellingtons shaking nickels loose from pockets free to roam. Fiery dirt bikes spat mud fountains into the sky, mother earth's sacred soil raining down upon the proud proletariat

Posted Image

#60 The Shrekronomicon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Sheeeeeeit, CMB, you sounding like CLPPNG all da sudden.