🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MattRusak

Help finding a particular episode!

Hey anyone, I'm having a real hard time trying to think of what episode this scenario is in. This might be really vague so bear with me. A guest is describing a story to Scott about a neighbor's house possibly being haunted, some sort of ghost inhabiting it anyway. The story involves a priest and something about pots and pans. I'm almost positive the character that's telling the story is done by Mike Hanford cause it seems to have his M.O. of meandering and random story telling. Does anyone else recall this? Is this really too little information? Or am I just crazy?

Hey anyone, I'm having a real hard time trying to think of what episode this scenario is in. This might be really vague so bear with me. A guest is describing a story to Scott about a neighbor's house possibly being haunted, some sort of ghost inhabiting it anyway. The story involves a priest and something about pots and pans. I'm almost positive the character that's telling the story is done by Mike Hanford cause it seems to have his M.O. of meandering and random story telling. Does anyone else recall this? Is this really too little information? Or am I just crazy?

You have a bear with you? Have you tried rolling up into a ball or offering it a picnic basket?

I don't remember the episode sorry. Have you tried the comedy bang bang wiki thingy?

Sign in to follow this