🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 69 — Don\'t Get Duped

Someone as trusting as Bob is bound to be tricked once in a while, but that doesn't mean you should be! If you've ever been the victim of theft, deception, or trickery, listen in for tips on how to stay safe in this crazy world of ours.

Someone as trusting as Bob is bound to be tricked once in a while, but that doesn't mean you should be! If you've ever been the victim of theft, deception, or trickery, listen in for tips on how to stay safe in this crazy world of ours.

I love how you never know what to expect with Affirmation Nation. Will it be a poem, a list, a disaster, a combo? No matter how it turns out, I can no longer start my day without Bob Ducca.

Well, maybe if it's one of those "Bob reads old tweets" episodes, but otherwise, always good to hear from you, my friend.

I love how you never know what to expect with Affirmation Nation. Will it be a poem, a list, a disaster, a combo? No matter how it turns out, I can no longer start my day without Bob Ducca.

Well, maybe if it's one of those "Bob reads old tweets" episodes, but otherwise, always good to hear from you, my friend.

I'd like some pawn shop chop suey with a side of post-natal sour cream please.

I'd like some pawn shop chop suey with a side of post-natal sour cream please.

Sign in to follow this