🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 121 — Bro-ing Out

On a hot summer day, what could be better than chilling out with a bunch of bros? Nothing, that's what! Rob Delaney, Jimmy Pardo, and Paul Rust join Scott for the ultimate Comedy Bang Bang chill sesh. They play some games, chat about some hot topics, and participate in other bro activities (brotivities, if you will). Grab some bros of your own, and dig in!

On a hot summer day, what could be better than chilling out with a bunch of bros? Nothing, that's what! Rob Delaney, Jimmy Pardo, and Paul Rust join Scott for the ultimate Comedy Bang Bang chill sesh. They play some games, chat about some hot topics, and participate in other bro activities (brotivities, if you will). Grab some bros of your own, and dig in!

I am hoping Bro the drug dealer will be making another appearance.

On an unrelated topic, I wanted to leave this comment before I listened as I am quite certain I won't remember to make it after listening.

Thank you Comedy Bang Bang!

I am hoping Bro the drug dealer will be making another appearance.

On an unrelated topic, I wanted to leave this comment before I listened as I am quite certain I won't remember to make it after listening.

Thank you Comedy Bang Bang!

A lot of fast-talkers in this episode, it almost felt like it had been sped up, especially when you compare it to last week. It was nice to see the return of some old games.

A lot of fast-talkers in this episode, it almost felt like it had been sped up, especially when you compare it to last week. It was nice to see the return of some old games.

I love jukebox jury! Hey Scott, bring back the freestyle rap battle segment

I love jukebox jury! Hey Scott, bring back the freestyle rap battle segment

When Scott was talking about the first segment and how it would "warm everyone up," I was totally expecting it to be the freestyle rap segment. Have to say I'm a little disappointed.

When Scott was talking about the first segment and how it would "warm everyone up," I was totally expecting it to be the freestyle rap segment. Have to say I'm a little disappointed.

I really want to see Jimmy's dance moves!

I really want to see Jimmy's dance moves!

Sign in to follow this