🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 471 - Shy By Nature, Outgoing By Nurture

Making it all about her gender is actually far more sexist than saying something negative in the first place, which isn't necessarily sexist at all.

Lol, this defense is verbatim to what every comment section sexist, racist, ()phobic, etc. says when called out. Being concerned about gender inequality is not sexist, speaking and acting in a sexist manner is. I mean, come on, your user name and caption are dedicated to objectifying vagina. You've got some pent up issues, dude.

• Like 4

Lol, this defense is verbatim to what every comment section sexist, racist, ()phobic, etc. says when called out. Being concerned about gender inequality is not sexist, speaking and acting in a sexist manner is. I mean, come on, your user name and caption are dedicated to objectifying vagina. You've got some pent up issues, dude.

You're a fool, and likely have no issue with a Mantzouks having topics to speak on like Talkin' Tang, drippin milk, and may even laugh at that and find it funny, but someone you literally know nothing about is instantly a disgusting pig for a similar thing

I'd just like to add to the previous fool's statement that "Furb Urger" had a problem with a guest's appearance... NO THEY DIDN'T. It was about a stupid photo! It wasn't "her face is so disgusting and I hate it, she should die or just give up" it was the photo annoys me...

That's the subject you people are keeping alive, saying a photo annoyed you is sexist/misogynist/etc. I kind of love that it continues to get brought up, because the nature of this entire thing is so hilarious I just get a kick out of you guys trying to get through the days on this Earth when 1) something like this truly bothers you, and 2) you find the bullying nature of what you do to be self-gratifying

For the record, I know this isn't what the forums are for, but this episode was great. Loved John and Kate Berlant, and I feel like this was the first time I 'got' her humor since the only exposure I have to her is her appearances on CBB. I'll let you get back to the true purpose of the forum, ganging up on and lobbing assumptions and personal insults at people who dare admit that a photo of a human being annoys them.

stan, is it true that this is the first time you've found a woman you don't also want to fuck to be funny?

also, honest question, totally unrelated: who is the rightful winner of Survivor: Koah Rong?

• Like 6

stan, is it true that this is the first time you've found a woman you don't also want to fuck to be funny?

also, honest question, totally unrelated: who is the rightful winner of Survivor: Koah Rong?

Why do you think I don't want to fuck Kate Berlant? I like how confused you guys seem by the word "annoyed"

This was the best episode of 2017 by a long shot. I had to join the forums just to say this. Kate Berlant and John Early were hilarious guest characters, I was losing it at their accents. I hope the Trishes return someday.

• Like 1

Why do you think I don't want to fuck Kate Berlant? I like how confused you guys seem by the word "annoyed"

the only thing i'm confused about is why you hate women.

• Like 2

Stanley. Your posts don't "sit well" with me. Just a joke, no offense. Also fuck you

• Like 4

I'd love more Berlant /Early in 2017, Comedy Bang Bang. This was fun !

Jason Mantzoukas Makes Fun Of Scott Aukerman's Sex Life

Come on, Howl.

Jason was ready to call Scott on just about everything in this one, Scott was a flame thrower from the opening catch phrase bell.