🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 174 - Stephanie and Elizabeth, Our Spiritual Advisors

dope manifestation of the show, a well woven web of interconnected energies. my horoscope said it would be an ep for the ages, crystals told me to maybe sit this one out, so I consulted the bones and they were like you gotta give it a listen, thanks bones!

• Like 6

Wow what a show. From my Chakras aligning to my Kundalini rising I enjoyed it all. A++++ would light sage and listen to again. That is, if my thyroid levels don't get fucked up from all the moldy american rice I eat. Namaste.

• Like 2

Rice is nice. Don't care if it kills me.

Funny episode. Was exciting, it thrilled me.

i think theyre only super knowledgable experts when it comes to crystals, auras, and chakras. for food info i will stick to the food experts: dougboys

• Like 14

You can tell that the two guests thought our boys Sean and Haze are total HUNKS. They could hardly concentrate on their crystals and magic stones.

• Like 3

I listened to this while I was running today and not one, but several landscapers gave me funny looks for laughing out loud.

This happens daily at my office. Coworkers stopped asking me what was so funny a long time ago. The two favorite movies of the lady behind me is Jack and Jill and the Dumb and Dumber prequel, and that's about par for the course of my entire office

• Like 4

Don't worry Hayes, I caught it.

"Sam is writing Rice Chex that his body can't cash" is a top fiver.

That was a gem of a joke that didn't get it's due. Thanks for showing it the proper respect.

• Like 7

I tried to draw a stirring tribute to Hayes and C.A.M.'s poor cat using the hip new cat drawing tool but it just came out all wrong and I'm so ashamed

D1kCWlI.png

• Like 6

i haven't posted in many weeks. that ends TODAY.

• Like 6

i think theyre only super knowledgable experts when it comes to crystals, auras, and chakras. for food info i will stick to the food experts: dougboys

Whoever thought a whole podcast about Doug would be so interesting.

• Like 5

this ep was a lot of fun. I appreciate these revealing moments of honesty where Clem Dawg lets us in on his frustration with the perceptions about his personality. Wearing a perpetual smile or being upbeat and warm has nothing to do with whether or not you're actually a decent human. I hope Sean stays exactly who he is and everyone else just chills out and stops reading into every little facial expression or remark made in passing. but it was brave of him to ask for help

Hayes is SO brown!

• Like 3

I don't know how to forum yet.

Hayes Rice Chex joke was so good I had to pause the podcast as I saw it would not be receiving its due from anyone else.

This was a great ep, although I am very afraid for Hayes' potential nuptials as Carrie Anne Moss's violence levels seem to be increasing.

• Like 3

i haven't posted in many weeks. that ends TODAY.

i'll let everyone know.

• Like 3

and also this ep was great and the boys were being so sweet and silly and i loved it.

• Like 2

Also, Kirsten Dunston Hoffman.. .

Also; Kirsten Dunston Checks In

• Like 3

I clppd my bonsai tree into the shape of infinite fractal smaller bonsai trees and opened up a vortex in space time into which I fell and continue to fall, in all directions at once which is exactly as painful as you would imagine. I live in the electricity now and have to be on constant lookout for the DanaGorgon. This occurred months ago, so this would have been really helpful back in like maybe June of '16 but at least now I know what I did to deserve this fate.

• Like 3

tbh i dont understand why the number is funny i just pretend i do to impress my uncle

• Like 7